Twelve

✿*゚

Harry was acting different around Louis since yesterday, always having heating cheeks and giggling to himself. Whenever Louis was not paying attention to the boy he was staring at him totally mesmerized by the older boy in finer of him. Losing track of his coloring because louis was much more pretty.

Harry was so gone over louis he didn't care one bit

Harry was so gone over louis he didn't care one bit. He watched Louis fill out the paper below his finger tips and the glasses perched on his nose he wore every once in a while.
Harry hadn't even notice the fond look Jay gave him who thought Harry just looked up to Louis and not completely gone for her boy, she never found out the things going on between the two.

Jay let's out a happy sigh before tending to the food back in the kitchen that was on the stove, Louis glances at Harry before starting his chemistry homework. Moments later Harry could feel louis' dragging his toms slowly up Harry's legs causing ten small hairs he forgot to shave to stand up, sending shivers down his spine. Louis smirks when Harry lets out a speak and removes his foot just ask jay placed the diner on the table.

-

"Goodnight!"Jay chirps to each boy turning off they're bedroom lights and going into her own falling asleep moments later. Harry decides himself he should sleep with 'loulou' instead of being alone so he pushes himself off the pink mattress and walks across the hall to Louis room, slowly creaking the door open, "Lou?"

He hears a hum before he stumbles his way through the dark to louis' bed plopping down right next to him. Louis sighs and pulls the cover over the both of him, Harry smiles to himself and hugs his bear even tighter to his chest. "What's wrong?"Louis turns to him now resting his head against his palms.

Harry breathes out because wow louis even looked pretty with the moonlight dancing across his bare back, half of it shining on his face showing the thin lips harry badly wanted to kiss again and the ocean blue eyes he was so in love with. "Want to see you."Harry murmurs scooting closer to louis who accepts him with open arms.

Harry's back is now facing Louis and they leave it at that. Of course none of them were sleep but didn't bother to continue they're conversation. Harry can't help but think about what happened in the living room the other day it felt good and he wanted more.

Trying to be subtle harry pushed back against Louis making sure his bum is placed right on top of his lap. Louis' breathe hitches and Harry can feel it against the back of his neck as the hairs stand up, louis drags him hands to Harry's love handles and grinds harry against him.

It goes like that for a few minutes, Louis gripping Harry's waist as he grinned into him, "Shit Harry."Louis swore getting closer to his climax. Harry moans out when Louis fills them over, Louis now on top of him grinding they're clothed cocks together.

"L-lou."Harry moaned dragging his hands across louis bare back. Loving the feeling of louis breathing down his neck while he made figure eights onto his cock, Louis kissed down Harry's neck murmuring how he was such a good boy for him.

With continuos grinding they both reach they're climax coming with low whispers of each other's name. Louis cleans them both up before pulling harry to his chest and placing a chaste kiss to his lips
again.

✿*゚

I feel as if this isn't detailed enough 🤔

I have good news though! I'm officially out for summer break on Wednesday so expect constant updates after Wednesday * . '