Twenty-eight

Harry sighed deeply tossing and turning in his bed, he just couldn't get comfortable enough to fall asleep. He was sure it was going on at least midnight and everyone else was sleep, so that left him bored. He could get up to watch the Telly or something but he refused to go downstairs alone at this time there's no telling what's do there. So when Harry hears a creak in the hallway he gets a bit scared, "Lou?"He murmurs.

Jay had to take an extra shift so she wasn't coming home till six in the morning. Harry decided not to be a pussy anymore so he stood up from his bed Louis' jumper falling to his knees and made his way to the other boys room, creeping behind corners incase someone was really in the house. Eventually he made it there almost tripling over his on feet and boy was he glad when he realized Louis was still up, the light from his phone screen giving him away, "Louis!!"Harry cheered jumping onto the bed, the older gasped for air when Harry landed right on his stomach.

"Harry!"He groaned clutching his side pushing the younger boy off of him. Harry pouted and pressed a chaste kiss to Louis lips to make him feel better, blushing, Harry climbed under the covers with him snuggling to his side -he always slept better when cuddling someone- and looking at the current game Louis was playing. "You okay?"Louis asks dodging the blocks that got in his way while he licked his lips.

"Yes."Harry murmurs his curls falling onto his face while he snuggled his face into Louis neck pressing small kisses to it causing Louis to squirm. After about fifteen minutes of listening to Louis play his game harry had gotten bored and started to place kiss along his jaw giggling when Louis playfully squatted him away so he could concentrate on his game.

"M' S bored."Harry mumbles tossing a leg over Louis' middle making the other boy inhale sharply. "Wanna have fun."Harry whispers into his ear continuing to kiss along his jaw now climbing over his lap, Louis game now pushed to the side. "Please Louis."Harry whines rocking his hips back slowly.

" 'Arry."Louis breathes grabbing his hips putting a stop to his movements. "Don't start something you can't finish love."Harry only smirks at that and presses his lips to Louis lips completely taking over. After hotly making out Harry pulled away his lips now red and wet with saliva he looked so fucking good Louis wished he could take a picture but he wasn't sure if it would ruin the moment or not so he let harlot rock his hips back onto his clothed cock with his small hands pressed to his bare chest whining out the oldest name.

"Oh Lou."Harry moaned now messily rocking his hips as he leaked precome into his black panties, he wanted so badly to just take them off, "Off please take off."He moans clutching Louis gym shorts. Louis complies sliding his gym shorts off and his underwear when Harry begs him too. He gets harlot out of his panties too.

Louis cock was now sandwiched between the boys cheeks as he continued to rock his hips head thrown back completely blissed out as the tip of Louis dick pressed against his hole wet with precome occasionally. "Wanna go all the way."Harry whines out, shocking Louis.

"Are you sur-"

"Louis please."Harry whined pressing his lips to the blue eyed boy again who could only nod breathless blindly reaching into his drawer for lube and a condom he just so happen to have. Once Harry had pulled back from his lips he flipped them over now hovering over the young boy who tired shifting his hips up so he could grind onto Louis again.

"Patience princess."He tsked tossing his jumper harry wore to the side. Wrapping a hand around Harry's shaft he flicked his wrist watching as the boy completely lost it loudly moaning out his name and he was glad jay wasn't home because she of been in the room so fast at the loud moans of Louis' name, louis sucked a hickey onto Harry's neck.

When Louis realized hardy was close he pulled his hand back and smeared his fingers with a good amount of lube watching as the boy face confused in pain and pleasure once he placed a finger into the boys right heat, he kissed the pain away distracting the younger while pressing another finger into him. Harry whined into his mouth fucking himself down onto Louis fingers after he entered the third.

A few minutes of opening harry up he applied the condom to his cock along with lube, "Tell me when to stop if it hurts to much, okay baby?"Louis murmurs looking directly into Harry's eyes for permission to push into him once he got a nod from the boy with flushed cheeks and wild curls, he pressed the tip of his cock against the boys hole kissing down his neck so he could distract him from the pain.

Once he had bottomed out he gave Harry a few minutes to adjust to his size before he pulled out and snapped his hips back up slowly loving the sounds that stringed out of the boys mouth, Harry nails scratched at his back as he fucked into the boy moans and skin slapping being the only noise that surround the room. Harry jerked himself off as Louis fucked into him, coming after.

Louis followed him a minute later breathing heavily as he collapsed on top of the boy as he pulled out and tossed the condom to the side. "Love you."Harry whispers pressing a sloppily kiss to Louis cheek his eyes droopy and half asleep.

"Love you too haz."Louis whispered back running his finger across the boys cheek and stood to his feet so he could clean them off once he was done he joined the boy who was now asleep in the bed and pulled him to his chest making sure to dress him again an hour before jay came home.

-

I'm not to grand with smut, how was that?

TYSM for over 19k !!! Love you all x