Twenty

✿*゚

Harry was now known as the schools 'harlot' for his various messy hand-jobs and blowjobs including his skimpy clothing that had other drawling gay or not, he and Dwayne was officially known as a couple at the school but that didn't stop anymore from hitting on the boy. Harry often going behind dwaynes back to make out with Dwayne best friends and give them a hand job or blowjob. Even teachers got they're share, so harry wouldn't fail his class.

Zayn and Liam stopped trying to help the boy only walking him to class on rare occasions. They really tried they're hardest to calm Harry down but to no use the boy even hit on them. The couple walked down the hall hand and hand giving others proud smirks.

"Hey harlot."Dwayne friends greeted also walking down the corridor with them. Dwayne was a bit busy to notice the way his friend trailed a hand to Harry's ass grabbing it and whispering into his ear about the blowjob Harry had promised him for doing his homework. Harry was a bit obsessed with the attention he received on a daily basis, the person who truly cared for him always going unnoticed.

»»»»

The bus doors close behind them and speeds off, Harry pulls down his skirt with flushed cheeks, thighs slightly red from a jock that rode the bus feeling up on him. Quietly the two walk in silence the only noise being the whistle of the wind. Once they walked a few blocks louis tossed harry his jacket,

"What's this for?"The boy scoffs holding the jacket as if it was contaminated. Louis rolled his eyes before breathing heavily out of his nose, his red rim and dark blue eyes look at Harry. Them not being the bright blue they used to be, they didn't remind Harry of an ocean anymore. They reminded him of a thunderstorm. In his opinion, Louis looked terrible.

"Mums home early today."Louis mumbles his voice dry before he walks into the house leaving Harry alone, who pulls the jacket over his head quickly. He follows behind Louis and greets his 'mum' with a kiss on the cheek.

He doesn't thank Louis that night, neither does he check on his to see if he's okay when he hears the sniffling from the hall. Because Harry himself was in the shower trying clean himself free of the many boys touches, his completely true colors showing when alone.

But truthfully it was his own fault, the next day was the same as the other. Random touches of boys and his messy handjobs that became the topic of the school. The heart-breaking look Louis had in his eyes whenever he would look at Harry and what he chose to wear for the day, he definitely didn't believe what Harry wore made him a Harlot just the things he did.

✿*゚

I'm on a rolllllllll

Tysm for 8k x