three

It had been a few weeks since the small boy moved into the Tomlinson's home, Jay instantly falling in love with the small boy. Harry joined her at the mall for shopping, the salon, everything she had wished for. Harry was just to cute Anne was a bit obsessed

Harry sighed happily to himself; he loved his new mummy. He will always love his old mummy to but she was no longer in the picture so that made Jay his new mummy right? Harry had only been to school for a year at the most his dad didn't like him going to schools saying it would risk him telling the teachers what happens at home.

Everytime Anne sent Harry to school and went to work his father came and picked him up not even minutes later, forcing the small boy to finish his needs. As cleaning the house, making food, and other things that made harry sad & feel dirty.

Harry glanced at the clock sitting next to his new princess bed, 2:05 read the clock in big red letters. Louis got out of school at this time! Harry quickly jumped up from his comfortable position in the bed running down the steps waiting to greet his older brother. Anne had left two hours ago for work so he was alone but slept during that time.

Usually louis would be home in the kitchen fetching a snack or two but he wasn't, Harry pouted he really missed him. Louis was always at school! Harry didn't understand why he went so much his dad told him school was only for one day.

Suddenly there was loud shouts from outside,screaming,yelling, and arguing back in forth it also seemed like a crowd cheering someone on. Harry peeked out the window to see a large group of high schoolers surrounding two boys who happen to be Louis! Grinding Harry outside, pushing through the crowd who was oblivious to his presence .

"Lou?"Harry called confused, a couple phone flashlight flashing in his eyes, Louis didn't hear him to focused on the arsehole standing a few feet in front of him. His friend zayn was trying to hold him back and tell him to let it go but Louis just couldn't,

"I'm gonna beat your ass Tomlinson!"The dark skinned boy shouted trying to push pass the few people holding him back, people cheered and hollered waiting for the two to finally fight. "Let me go Troye! That fucker slept when Aliyah!"

"I didn't touch your FOOKING girl LOOSAH!"Louis shouted.

"There's a fucking video you ugly fuck!"He argued back. Harry's watched with wide eyes, what did Louis do? Why was the mean boy yelling at Louis. Harry was about to run to Louis but someone held him back he looked up to see a light skinned girl with curly hair who was also pouting,

"Hey, hey, are you okay? You just can't run out there."She told him quietly over the shouts.

"L-Louis!"Harry whimpered pointing to his brother who was now closer to the other boy. "H-help lo-Louis."

"It's okay, babe, he's fine alright? Everything's okay."Just as the words left the girls lips a loud smacked echoed through the air along with 'oh's' Louis and the boy were throwing punches back and forth, the boy picked Louis up by his legs.

"STOP STOP! NO HURT LOUIS!"Harry screamed tears pulling in his eyes as he run towards the boy holding Louis about to slam him onto the road, he tried slapping his back but nothing happened so Harry grasped his left leg, and bit down,hard.

The boy screamed dropping Louis who punched him again. "You stupid little shit!"The boy screamed trying to kick Harry in the face before he could the girl ran over again pushing Harry behind her back.

"Stop it Jeffery! He's just a kid."She picked Harry up putting him on her hip as he sobbed silently,

Louis who was into the heat of the moment didn't notice Harry as he throw more punches. "L-lou."Harry hiccuped through his tears just as Louis was about to throw another punch he stopped looking at Harry, who eyes who held nothing but fear.

Louis breathed harshly through his nose grabbing his backpack that was a few feet away, grabbing Harry from the girls grasp thanking her quietly as everyone watched, he took the small boy in pink shorts and a tight black shirt back into his house.

"Are ok?"Harry asked wiping his tears.

"Yeah. Yeah haz I'm okay."Louis promised dropping to his knees pulling the small boy into his embrace needing it just as much as him.