Ten

Regret. Was the only thing Louis felt at the moment as he watched Harry bounce around the living room his headphones blasting music, he was only a fluffy pink sweater and the new panties Louis had brought for him. He could only lick his thin lips and watch the sweater bounce up and down.

"Next to you in Malibu!"Harry sang loudly a bright smile on his face. Louis on the other hand wasn't having a good time watching a twink prancing around in a sweater and panties, ass jiggling in the process.

Louis knew it was a bit risky but he could careless at the moment his trousers were slowly tightening as harry danced around. "Harry,"Louis spoke softly when his music had finally ended. Harry rose his brows and took the white apple headphones out his ears,

"Yes lou?"

"C'mere."His voice sounded hoarse and had Harry gulping g as he stumbled his way over to Louis who was leaned back against the couch his legs spread a bit. Harry finally gets to him with pink checks and biting his glossed bottom lip. "Sit down."

And Harry did sit down, but he wasn't expecting Louis to pull him onto his lap before his bum could even touch the couch. "Wha-"Louis quickly shushed him using his hands to spread Harry's cheeks apart his the outline of his cock through his gym shorts fitting right in between, "Oh."Harry moaned wrapping his arms around Louis chest and leaning into him.

"Look so pretty baby."Louis breathed his hands slowly moving harry hips in a back and forth motion, while Harry made small figure eights. They both breathed heavily letting out strained moans.

"L-Louis,"Harry drawled out leaning more into Louis embrace as he lifted his hips and rutted into harry. "Feels good."Harry murmured.

"Fuck."Louis hissed moving them both at a faster pace now. Two lost in their own worlds to hear the jiggling of the door Knob it wasn't into minutes later when Jay called they're names for help with the bags. Louis quickly removed Harry from his waist. "Shit- fuck."Louis didn't give Harry another glance as he ran outside to help his mum.

-

Idek what this is.