Thirteen

✿*゚

Louis was finally back to school after his suspension that jay surprisingly never found out about because her main focus was always work and Harry. Louis wasn't happy about going back to school he hated the place with a passion and he knew drama would be the only thing surrounding the school because of the fight (which thanks to so many people talking about it administration found out and suspended both even if it wasn't on school grounds)

Sighing, Louis throws his torn backpack over his shoulder and runs a hand through his fringe one last time before leaving his room and closing the door behind him. The only thing he had left to do was make it out of the house in enough of time to catch the school bus, he had already ate and brushed his teeth along with other things. Louis decides he should say bye to Harry instead of leaving the boy wondering where he was all day long.

Knocking on his door harry opens it quickly with blushing cheeks when he notices it was Louis knocking on his door, dimples showing he finally speaks up "Hi loulou."He chirps. His pink polished toes digging into the carpet below him, hands behind his back whilst he bit down on bottom lip and a blue sweater pooling at his knees. Big green Bambi eyes holding confusion when seeing the backpack on Louis' shoulder.

"Hi,"Louis breathes, Harry looked absolutely stunning even when just waking up. His curls spiraled out everywhere Louis didn't even know he pushes them back until harry is looking at the ground his pretty cheeks blushing and a smile on his face. "I'm going back to school."Louis informs him watching as the twinks smile flatters

"Why?"Harry spoke

"Gotta learn Haz,"Louis drawls his hand back. "I'll be back later though."He murmurs giving Harry one last look before making his way downstairs but harry stops him. Stepping fully out of his room a sad look printed on his pretty face.

"No bye bye kissys?"He pouts. Louis chuckles before running back up to the stairs grabbing Harry's chin lightly and tilting it up to give him the kiss he deserves. But harry doesn't let go at that he clutches Louis white top in his small hands and presses they're lips harder together, trying to do what Louis did the other night he presses his tongue Louis' lips who gladly opens his mouth taking over.

The two make out for a while breathless, Harry panting and moaning underneath him while Louis kissed down his neck giving him a light love bite jay wouldn't notice. Pulling away from Harry's slightly red neck Louis presses they're forehead together a wide grin plastered on his face, "Goodbye love. See you in a few,"One last kiss to Harry's pouty lips Louis makes it out of the house just as the bus pulls up to the curb.

✿*゚