Sixteen

✿*゚

The small brush flicks over his nail easily leaving what use to be clear nail a pastel pink -lately he's been obsessed with pink- quickly his plump lips form into an O has he blows down on his nails wishing they dried fast before the older boy stormed into his room dragging him out of bed so he could get ready for school, he woke up thirty minutes just before his alarm so he could fix his nails that chipped yesterday after a rough day at school that had the boy hitting the hay as soon as he got home.

Much to Louis disappointment because he wanted to cuddle the boy while they watched movies and made out till Jay got home -he still will never accept the fact Jay might become Harry's new mum considering it would be weird with the thing they have going on, louis has yet to put a label too- but nonetheless, he let the boy sleep off the rough day he had and only woke him up to eat dinner so he wouldn't get hungry in the middle of the night.

Just as harry applies the last of his clear polish to the drying pink he hears Louis alarm echo through the room and he groans of having to wake up at six in the morning for hell. Harry jumps up quickly and puts away his mess so his mummy doesn't get mad and grabs the clothes he picked out during the extra time he had on his first day.

Grabbing his head scarf -that was also pink- he wraps it around his messy curls so they won't get wet in the shower and gives his nails one last blow. Wobbling his way to Louis room so he could use his bathroom instead of the hallway one because he just liked things Louis used in general, he pushed the white door open and smiles to himself when he sees Louis staring blankly at his dresser with an arm and leg thrown off the side of the bed and the blue sheets he had on his bed covering his naked bum.

"Hi loulou!"Harry chirped running to his side to press a kiss to his lips that has the older one blushing lightly before playfully pushing the small boys face away from his groaning about 'morning breath Haz' the twink only shrugs and marches his way into the bathroom his blue laced panties on display for Louis which definitely didn't help his morning wood.

»»»»

An hour and forty-five minutes later Harry was already sitting down in his first period biting down on his easer as the teacher taught the class, his little brain getting jumbled up at all the big word his teacher used. He could only whine -getting attention of others on the class- when the teacher hand out worksheets for them to complete.

"Just finish the worksheet on Quadric Equations and turn it in after class, this is practice so it will be graded for completion!"His teacher; Mr.Morgan smiles his bald spot on display causing a few girls to giggle. Harry sighs and writes his name down on the paper.

Minutes later and a still blank paper another chair pulls up next to him, a dark skinned boy smiling brightly at him, "Hi! You're Harry right?"Harry could only nod a bit speechless because the boy was very pretty and had these brown eyes that shined with so much happiness harry was smiling himself. "Wanna work on this together? I figured we were both confused and needed a little help."

Harry nods again, genuinely happy someone was being nice to him and didn't judge him. So that's what the two do till the bell rings, helping each other out and making jokes and getting a few annoyed stares from people when Dwayne -his name was- had Harry giggling to loudly.

"Your actually a really cool person harry."Dwayne admits letting the best of others opinions get to him before he talked to the boy himself. "I- uh, maybe we should hand out sometime. I would really love to become friends with you."

"T-hank Wayne, nobody calls 'Arry nice. Wan' be friends too!"Harry responses his grin never leaving his face, Dwayne doesn't even give him a funny look when the words tumble from his mouth. He could careless about Harry's grammar as long as he was a good person.

"Alright, cool, I'll guess I'll see you later?"Dwayne adds and Harry's nods standing on his tippy toes to give the boy a kiss on his cheek, because all nice people deserve 'kissys'.

»»»»

And later he does see harry right by the boys bathroom as everyone fleas from the hallways so they can get home, Louis was running a bit late and when Harry went to look for him he just so happened to run into Dwayne. They talked for a bit catching up on whatever they missed first period and exchanged numbers so Dwayne can send him photos of the homework.

"Could I call you um later?"Dwayne asks noting down on his bottom lip.

"Y-yeah."Harry mumbles his stomach feeling all tingly because he had such a pretty boy wanting to talk to him. No, the boy would never be more pretty than Louis in Harry's eyes. The two fall into in awkward silence, "Your pretty."Harry blurts surprising himself and Dwayne

"Thank you"Dwayne grins stepping g a it closer gathering harry hands into his sweaty ones -he was completely nervous- rubbing his thumb over Harry's hand in a comforting manner. "Can I kiss you?"

Harry's emerald eyes widen and his cheeks flush in embarrassment, "I-"it's okay right? If they asked and if surely harry wanted to give them a 'kissy' is was alright. So when Dwayne leans in Harry's stands on his tippy toes so he can press his lips to the other boys, giggling when they pull apart because Harry kissed another pretty boy.

✿*

Hii. This is long 😋

It's awkward writing this on FaceTime with someone lol