Twenty-two

✿*゚

"I'm all for whatever makes you happy."Louis murmurs wrapping his arms around Harry's waist who stared at himself in the mirror with his short skirt and top. After they're little -whatever you call it- Jay had gotten home and asked the boys to help make dinner. "But you shouldn't let random boys feel up on you,yeah?"

Harry nods his head, his curls dropping down. "Yeah."He mumbles almost lifeless but Louis was bit to caught up on the fact he had finally gotten his little Hazza back. Harry thought he would like Louis putting him back in line but it just didn't feel right, the way Louis had completely taken over him, he just didn't feel right. His ass stung and his throat was sore

"Boys! The bus is almost here."Jay hollered. She didn't have work today. Louis places a kiss to Harry's cheek then makes his way out of his room a grin plastered on his face. Harry looks at himself one more time in the mirror frowning at his skirt, doing his best to tug it down.

»»»»

Taking a deep breath harry walked into his first period building knowing that exactly where Dwayne & his friends were waiting for him. He could feel the stares of others burning into the back of his head, he hated it. He hated how he ,add himself look now, he hated out he had some- some crazy outburst just because Louis called him a slut.

"Hey babe."Dwayne chuckles throwing an arm around Harry's shoulder pulling him closer. His friends gave Harry a glance and continued they're conversation.

"I- I need to talk to you."Harry whispers not wanting to get the attention of the jocks in front of him. Dwyane shakes his head says his byes to his friends then grabs Harry's hand and drags him to the boys bathroom that was empty. With his hands crossed over his chest Dwayne narrows his eyes waiting for Harry to speak. "I'm breaking up with you."

Dwayne blinks, "What? You're joking right?"Harry wraps his arms around himself shaking his head no. Dwayne chuckles "You-u can't break up with me."Harry glances at him confused, "I made you baby. You can't leave me."Dwayne was full out laughing now stepping closer to Harry who backed away now pressed up against the wall.

"W-wayne..."Harry whines inching his neck up with Dwayne breathed heavily on him. The older male doesn't say anything but wraps his hands tightly around Harry's risk. "Please."

"You can't leave me!"Dwayne shouted in some impossible way pushing Harry further into the wall causing his back to ache. "You can never leave me."Dwayne murmured kissing down the boys neck and roughly grabbing his ass into his hands. Pressing a kiss to Harry lips he walks out of the bathroom leaving Harry to drop to the floor.

He stared blankly at the stall wall in front of hi pulling his knees up to his chest. "You alright?"An Irish voice questions. Harry doesn't look up at him still shaken up at what had just happened.

"I'm fine."Harry mutters.

✿*゚

Ellooooo. Sorry for not updating in a while been on writers block currently