Nineteen

✿*゚

"I just don't think it's your style.."Tina trails off still holding the pile of clothes harry had given her as they stood in forever 21, harry had asked jay for money to buy need clothes and she gladly gave it too him. Tania agreed to drive him there and go with him considering he wasn't talking to Louis at the moment.

"I just don't think it's your style."Harry kicks under his breath throwing another short crop top shirt in her direction giggling when she almost doesn't catch it and fall over, "Very harry style! Come on gotta get to Victoria!"Harry cheers pulling her arm up to the cash register.

Hours later Tania was stuffing Harry's clothes into his draws as the boy painted his nails in nothing but a large shirt and his panties. She sighs when she sticks one last short skirt into his drawer, confused on why he had gone for such a short choice of clothes, that barely covered his ass.

"Done?"Harry asks but doesn't look up from his nails giving them his undivided attention. She mutters a 'yup'. "Okay, can go now."Harry replies blowing down on his thumb so it could dry a bit faster. And Tania does leave because she felt as if Harry wasn't being as nice as he usually was.

After Harry made sure all his nails were dry he rolled onto his back and carefully clicks his text messages on his phone smiling when he sees various message from all different types of people. He had recently stuck out with Dwayne one night and he had friends in the car harry really gotten to know, hence the reason he had more than two hickeys layering his skin.

There's a soft knock at the door then Louis is peaking his head in, "Time for dinner Harry."He has a blank face, tossing a brown bottle onto Harry's bed. "Mum's here. Cover those um- hickeys up."Louis eyes flashes a hit of hurt as his eyes scanned the hickeys on Harry's neck knowing he hadn't been the one to give it too him. It was heartbreaking tang Harry would just do that, what happened to the innocent little boy he use to know?

»»»»

His curls fall down onto his face as he smiles at the floor, his right arm wrapped tightly around Dwayne's arm while he talked to his friend who not so subtly flirted with Harry. He was a blushing giggling mess when they would toy with his short navy blue skirt and trial a hand up his thigh, it cause a lot of questioning from others around but he lived the attention.

"Harlot."A boy whispers into his ear sending chills down his spine, his panties getting a bit tighter. The boy smirks and grabs Harry's ass before walking off with his friends who all laugh along.

"Harry you don't let them touch you like that."Dwayne hisses pulling Harry closer to his embrace when the boys make grabby hands at him. Harry pouts but nonetheless curls into his boyfriends embrace, "You don't throw yourself at them love, okay? Your way much better than that."His hands trail to Harry's skirt pulling it down so his panties and ass cheeks wasn't on view to anyone anymore and he pulls down the white top.

"I'm for whatever makes you happy but this just isn't you."Dwayne mumbles his finger slowly grazing Harry's shoulders that had the boy head lolly to the side, he pulled up his shirt again a bit so it wasn't as revealing.

"Lets go harry."Another voice booms latching onto his arm and pulling him away from Dwayne & his friends who didn't even try to hide the way they looked up Harry's skirt. Zayn dragged Harry right in front of his classroom door tapping his foot impatiently when Harry ran a hand throw his curls and pulled his skirt back up, he huffs. "Hell has gotten into you?"

"Nothin'."Harry huffs back. "Why bother me anyway!"The boy hisses getting tired of Louis friends antics that always tried to walk him to his classes and made sure nobody was to close to him, "Need to mine your own business just like that other- fucker!"

Zayn clenches his fist and closes his eyes monetarily, "We just want to make sure your okay Harry, you were never like this before. And quite frankly there are pervs at this school would do anything to get there hands into your skirt! Which is to short by -don't you dare pull that more!-"Zayn was annoyed now.

Harry smirks and sticks his tongue out at the raven haired boy before skipping his way into class the skirt flashing the teacher that sat at the desk who subtly looked up his skort with each movement, later walking around the classroom with a boner that had Harry smirking happily.

✿*

I'm officially on summer break 🌚