Eleven

Thankfully Jay hadn't asked Harry what he did today like she usually did, Harry was a terrible liar. Louis was also glad his mum came home he didn't know if he would of stopped himself from fucking Harry into the couch until Harry cousin no longer take him.

"Paint nails again mummy!"Harry chirped showing off his pastel green nails. Jay smiled softly at the boy and told him how beautiful they looked. Louis watched from a distance a small grin on his face. You could say louis no longer had grudge against Harry, he quite liked him.

"Alright love. Now that you've eaten let's get you in the bath."Of course harry could bathe himself he just liked having jay feel the tub with bubbles and his bath bomb.

-

Louis needed a distraction, a really good one. His was using all his will to not go into the bathroom and finish what he had started. Jay had went to bed about fifteen minutes ago and left it to louis to make sure harry gets tucked into bed once he was out the shower. Harry was currently still bathing while blasting Rihanna, only a few minutes later harry had called louis' name.

"Lou!"He screeched loud enough for Louis to only here. Louis made prayer before pushing himself off the bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"Yes love?"He murmured only halfway through the door. Harry smiled at him then pouted,

"Not get cloth, get please?"Louis' nods some how understanding what Harry was saying even if he hadn't spoke full sentences yet. He gets the blue cloth and hands it to Harry who was busy playing with the bubbles that surrounded him.

Louis would gladly admit he didn't leave the bathroom once harry had gotten the cloth, instead he watched harry run his pink tongue across his plump lips that were wet from his bath, his green eyes widen in amazement at the bubbles, the water droplets danced across his naked torso. Louis could only see his torso due to the bubbles but he wasn't complaining, it was better than nothing.

Without even realizing Louis had crouched down at Harry's level near the tub. Harry gave him a odd look but nonetheless dragged the cloth against his chest to water it even more before soaping himself. Louis dragged his thumb across Harry's face and slowly tilted his chin towards him.

"Hi,"Harry breathed cheeks pink. Louis blinked before closing the space between them pressing his lips against Harry's who released a shocked gasp. Harry wasn't very experienced so therefore he didn't understand why Louis had pushed his tongue against his lips till Louis slightly squeezed his chin causing his mouth to open.

Slipping his tongue into Harry's mouth they both fought for dominance well not harry much, his tongue lazily followed along with Louis as he let out a single moan. Eventually they did pull away to catch they're breath. Louis presses his forehead against Harry's and sighs deeply.

He presses one last kiss to Harry's lips before leaving.

-

This probably bad but I'll edit it later :)