Twenty-nine

The next morning Harry woke up alone in the bed but the smell of pancakes,bacon and eggs filled his nostrils. Smiling to himself he stands up -with some struggle- and limps his way into the kitchen where Louis is trying to cook breakfast, "fucking hell."He hisses putting the spatula down, he stood in front of the stove face a bit red.

"S'pose to use a mat."Harry yawns while running his left eye. Louis head snaps his head up to him and smiles, "Common sense Lou."Harry murmur walking over to Louis who held his arms open. At first he rejected the kiss louis tried to give him because of his morning breath but eventually let the older kiss him breathless.

"It's the thought that counts!"Louis chirps placing one last kiss to Harry's cheek before dumping the pan into the sink. "Lets just go out for breakfast yeah? I'm sure mum would let me drive there."Harry nods. By 10:30 the two were both back downstairs ready to go, hardy wearing another one of Louis jumpers and tights while Louis wore his jumper and gym shorts, they were just going to pick the food up and come back home.

"I have to clean this up so go wait in the living room."Harry did as Louis said in made his way to the living room stepping of the pepper shaker Louis probably threw when he got aggravated harry giggled at that. A loud knock has harry raising a brow because usually no one ever comes by of course they had friends but they always chose not to hang out with them after school.

Stepping over all the shoes that waited at the door harry opens it, a women with blonde hair snaps her head up when hearing the creak of the door her sad eyes filling with tears and smiling, "Harry?"Harry eyes widen with the familiar voice,

"Mum?"He squeaks.

-

Hello