Eigthteen

✿*゚

Small back pressed against the tile of the bathroom, cheeks flushed pink, legs quivering, lips moving together with a rhythm as he breathed heavily through he nose. He tried keeping up with the older boy as his legs wrapped around his waist and the oldest kept his body against the wall as they made out, letting out small whimpers.

The two pull apart smiling at each other while they catch their breaths, "Didn't think you were that experienced."Dwayne murmurs his brown eyes staring right back at Harry green Bambi eyes. "Shit."He cursed when the final bell of being late finally ringed

"Oh no!"Harry shouted tugging down his shirt and fixing his shirt, he quickly runs to the mirror in the bathroom running his hairs through his hair trying to tame his curls. "Gon' be so late Wayne!"Harry whines his tiny hands trying to put his hair in some type of style that didn't look like he got fucked minutes ago, even though he didn't.

"It's fine sweets,"Dwayne walks behind Harry wrapping his arms around the small boys waist tucking his head into his curls. Harry sighs frowning at the red splotch on his shoulder blade, "That's a hickey."Dwayne comments when he notices Harry confused face.

"Oh! Harry already got hic-"

Loud footsteps echo through the bathroom through the bathroom and Dwayne quickly slaps his hand over Harry's mouth incase it was administration looking for students who were skipping the last period of the day, Dwayne placed the twink on the toilet mentally praising the lord Harry wasn't that tall so when he stood on the toilet you couldn't see him from above the stall.

"You alright in there?"There's a light knock on the stall -it was a student- Wayne was about to make some lame excuse on why he was taking so long but harry had already opened the stall door greeting the boy who stared at them with furrowed eyebrows, his brown eyes holding a bit confusion and anger.

"Liam!"Harry giggles running into his arms. "Wha' doin' here?"Harry asks in nothing but innocence that had Liam fuming because Dwayne was acting as if he hadn't some freshman with him in the bathroom with a hickey layering his skin. He knew how innocent harry was so surely Dwayne was persuading the boy to do whatever they did.

Liam glares at the senior who grabbed both his and Harry's bag handing Bambi his pink bag on his way out murmuring a quick 'ill call you later' as he rushed out the bathroom before Liam beat him to a pupil, "C'mon Harry. Louis is waiting for you."

»»»»

His knuckles were pure white and his blue eyes were dark, neck and up was completely red as his voice raised higher and higher, "You chat be fucking serious harry!"Louis hissed pulling at the boys pink top that didn't do a good job hiding the hockey that was barely fading. "Who the hell gave this too you?"He boomed.

"S-stop yellin!"Harry hissed back slapping Louis hands away from here. "None of Lou business!"He argued back trying to get back up to his room but Louis grabbed him right back grip tight but not tight enough to hurt him, "Lets go!"

Louis breathed into deeply and shut his eyes tightly opening them again voice now softer, "Who gave you the hickey Harry?"His voice cracked, completely upset harry would go and be with some other guy when they had whatever was going on between them. "You can't just-"

"Shut up!"Harry spat pushing his tiny hands against Louis chest. "S-so annoying! Always in harry b-business, don't ever want to leave him alone! Just want to give Harry kissy! No want your kissys! Ma-ke Harry do things and never even say thank you!"

Louis stared at him in shocked watching as the boy blew up on him. "So clingy!"Harry spat again pushing Louis back until he fell back onto the couch because he refused to hit harry back at all. "So glad harry find new boy!"Harry spits to himself.

"Really? Haz you can't be serious! I- I care about you so fucking much and this is how you treat me? You- go around acting as some- some slut!"Louis fumed. Harry gasps his emerald eyes feeling with tears. Louis didn't even have the time to apologize for his mistake because harry was running out the door, Dwayne on the phone minutes later picking up the shivering boy.

His hand grips Harry's thigh as soon as he gets comfortable in his seat, "What happened sweets?"Harry doesn't say much just crosses his arms over his chest huffing and puffing, "Babe?"

Harry looks over at Dwayne not giving the boy any time before he's crashing they're lips together his tongue prying Dwayne's mouth open as he easily climbs his small self in the back of the car Wayne following behind, "You sure about this?"Dewayne whispers against his lips as harry only nods.

So he pushing the pink skirt to the floor of the car breath hitching when seeing Harry's panties. He slowly pulls them down not losing eye contact with Harry as his big hands wrath around Harry's cock, his thumb running his slit and precum that leaked from the tip. Harry head threw back as dwaynes hands slowly moved up and down on his length cheeks flushed a deep red, letting out soft meals and whimpers when Dwayne starting to kiss down his neck.

Moments later, Harry was coming into the older boys hands watching as he licked his fingers clean and pressed another kiss to Harry's lips before is started to unbutton his own jeans. "N-no too soon."Harry murmurs stoping his movements. Dwyane complies and helps a half asleep harry back to the passenger seat, driving the boy back home after he was gone for four hours.

»»»

Harry isnt surprised when he gets home around two in the morning g and Louis isn't there waiting for him, he quietly takes off his shoes knowing Jay had gotten home from work not to long ago and was most likely too tired to check on them he carelessly throws his his shoes next to the door and stumbles up to his room turning the light off.

Half an hour later Louis comes back into the room covered in dirt and a flashlight in his hand along with a phone, his blue eyes still dark and rimmed with red his kicks off his torn toms and runs a hand through his fringe trying to get himself to will the tears away. Harry was fine he'all be home eventually, he had spent six hours looking for harry after he stormed out the house in nothing but what he wore to school -he even brought Harry a jacket and a snack- if he found him. But he didn't,

Louis wipes away his tears and tries his best not to break down in the front door when he looks at harry shoes that surround the door along with his and Jay's, heart skipping a beat when he notices the shoes harry was last wearing when he last seen him with the rest. His drops the items in and hands making b-line for Harry's room.

"Haz?"Louis croaked pushing the room door open tears filling his eyes when he sees the outline of Harry's body on his bed his pink covers pulled up to his covers. "I'm so sorry,"Louis sobs hugging Harry sleeping body to his side the boy only turning a it. "I didn't men's it baby. It just slipped out. I'm sorry."Louis broken into two letting out ugly sobs as he clutched harry close, "I love you. So fucking much Harry."

He hugged him as if it was the last time he'd ever seen him, "Please don't leave me harry, please forgive me baby."Harry never woke up from Louis sobbing far to gone from beginning out so late, for an hour Louis beg and pleads harry to forgive him even though he never got a response. Later falling asleep his head tucked into Harry's stomach.

"Wake up!"Harry groaned the next morning pushing Louis face away from his stomach and backing way from him. Louis store and slightly opens his own his, widening when he realizes Harry's up so he can actually apologize- "go to your own room!"Harry hisses giving Louis one last push that has him on the floor. Harry turns his back and scoots over to the corner of his bed willing himself to go back to sleep.

✿*゚

Anotha long chapter 🤗

On a scale from 1-10 how bad do you hate me rn lol

(This story was just going to be a lot of smut without plot but I figured why not give it a plot :/)