Four

"It's Fucking ridiculous. There's a few of them still out there,"Louis rants brining his cellphone closer to his ear peaking through the blinds. Harry sat on the couch watching him, confused as ever. "Just TJ,Mike and Ali."Louis sighed running a hand through his hair ignoring the younger ones presences. "Mum doesn't come home till later tonight I'm hoping they'll be gone by then."

Louis checks again to make sure the door is lock than sits down on the couch shooing Harry away while propping his feet up on the coffee table, Harry moves to the other end of the couch bringing his knees to his chest tucking his head in, his curls hiding his face while he cried silently.

He was so scared, his dad always fought like that when he dragged Harry to bars because he couldn't leave him home incase Anne came back early. He would sit in the far corner of the building watching his father gulp down beer after beer, later getting into a fight.

Most of the time he was to drunk and in pain to care whether Harry got back home safely or not, Harry knew what he had to do. He had to slowly follow behind his dad, he could never stay at the bar he would never come back and an old lady would always try to take Harry home with her; it's wasn't for a good reason either.

Louis doesn't notice Harry's silent cries or hiccups to busy talking to whoever was on the other end, "I mean, not to be rude, but she's a whore anyways! Don't see the big fuss about it. Offered me a blowie who would decline? Didn't even know they were dating till today."

Harry wipes his tears. "B-blowie?"He questions

"Oi! Shut up Harry. Go to your room or something."Louis huffed knowing his mum would throw a fit if Harry ever mentioned the new word he heard. Harry nods standing up from the couch but he doesn't go to his room he goes to the back door, and sits on the steps.

The garden on the back always made harry feel safe and happy. He helped jay plant a few flowers so he was pretty proud about that. "Why so sad curly?"His head snaps up to see the girl from earlier a bright smile on her face.

"N-nothin'"Harry murmured staring at the floor. The girl gives him a sympathetic look then quickly jumps the fence to Harry's house.

"Hey, it's okay kid. I'm sure Louis is fine,"She wraps an arm around Harry tugging him closer harry complies laying his head gassing her chest. "Stuff like this happens all the time sadly. The girl, they fought over? She always causes trouble with boys."

"Why?"

"Um..I don't know. Me and her use to be friends but she just left one day and I guess a few people caught her doing bad things with a guy and her life was hell from than on. She kind of feeds off the attention you could say."

"Bad t-things?"Harry squeaked. His dad always told him he was a bad boy and bad boys had to be punished he didn't want that for the girl, he didn't like it.

"Yeah. Adult things. But don't you worry your pretty little head! I know you wouldn't do those things."The girl pats his head smiling down at him "What's your name love?"

"S' Harry"

"Well,harry, I'm Tania. Call me T for short."Harry peers up at her a faint smile on his lips as he nods.

"Are new friend?"Harry questions. Tania smile falls at Harry's grammar but shrugs it off maybe the boy is younger than she thought,

"Yeah. I'm your new friend."

"Hell you doing in my yard?"Tania and Harry's head snaps towards the door to see a angry Louis covered in bruises from the fight earlier and sweats hanging low at his hips. Harry whimpers noticing the tone in Louis voice, he for sure was mad.

"He looked lonely. Wanted to say hi."Tania shrugs.

"He's perfectly fine! Get lost."He grumbled grabbing Harry from her arms. "He can't talk to strangers."Louis pushes Harry behind him glaring at the girl who was now standing, a scowl on her face.

"Your an ass Tomlinson!"She shouts.

"Move back to the states where you belong Tania."He sneers.

"Can't believe we were even friends! You dick, Harry is clearly upset and you treat him as if he doesn't matter, news flash he was the one who saved you from getting your back smashed against the road!"

Louis rolled his eyes slamming the door in the girls face as she flicked him off. Today was not his day at all, he just wanted to sleep and relax but he had to look over some twink who was far to annoying.

"I thought I told you to go to your room!"

"Did not want two!"Harry argues fuming as well he just made a new friend! Louis was being a meanie, Tania was really nice and treated Harry good. "T-Tania is Harry friend! You so rude!"He sneered pushing his hands against Louis chest.

Louis grabs Harry's wrist pushing him against pining them above his head, "Listen here Harry, and you listen good. Your in my house, your eating my food, your spending my mums money! Don't you dare disrespect me."Harry whimpers at that trying to break away from Louis grip.

"H-Harry not mean it! Mummy just b-buy stuff!"

Louis inhaled and exhaled sharply, "She's my mum! Not yours and she'll never will be. Your just here till Lottie comes back!"

"L-Lottie gone! Mummy say so, say she love Harry and Harry love her."

"Well Harry needs to stop fucking loving her!"He shouts again closer to Harry's face.

"You 'mind Harry of d-daddy. I not like it."

Louis scoffs pressing his knee between Harry's legs. Harry was shaking a bit being in this situation quite a few times it was only a matter of time before he got his punishment, he thought Louis was better.

"Suppose to be 'Arry b-brother. Why mean?"

"I'm not your brother kid."Louis grumbles.

"L-let go."Harry eyes were now glistening with tears. He just wanted to go to his room and cry Louis was being so mean to him and he didnt do anything wrong. Everyone hates Harry it wasn't fair to him.

"I hate you so fucking much."Louis drops Harry not even caring he feel to the floor now crying because of the carpet burns. He stomps upstairs to his room slamming the door