Twenty-four

✿*゚

Harry couldn't will himself to fall asleep so he sat in his room staring blanking at the wall with red-rimmed eyes. He stopped crying about an hour ago he was ire Niall and Louis heard him but they didn't come to check on him until now. His room door created open, Harry didn't bother to check who it was it was probably Louis barging into his room to complain again.

"I'm sorry Harry,"Harry glances at the Irish then back at the wall. "it's not your fault at all. I just want to go home knowing I practically seen you being abused, I know it happened today and you probably were going to handle it-"

"I don't wanna talk about it."Harry mumbles his voice cracking.

"Okay....um I'll just be going now."

"Bye."Harry mumbles again.

Niall frowns when leaving the room. He makes his way downstairs to see Louis sipping his cupola he made about half an hour ago, "its know his fault ya know.."Niall trails off. Louis rolls his eyes.

"Of course I know that."

"Then why are you so harsh on him?"He questions

"He needs to know right from wrong and that he can come to me when shit like that is going on!"Louis fires back setting down his cup.

"By the way you handle the situation I doubt he'd want to come to you for anything."And with that Niall walks out the house leaving Louis with his thoughts and quilt.

✿*゚

YOUR ALL I WANT SO MUCH ITS HURTINNNDNDNDHDJDJJDJS