Seventeen

✿*

Once getting off the bus little Harry runs home leaving Louis in the dust as he gives him an odd look, he carelessly throws his bag onto the couch when he enter s the house the small pink phone in his tiny hands as he runs up the stairs slamming his bedroom door behind him, he clicks back his messages with Dwayne and clicks the call button.

"Hey,"Dwayne breathes through the phone instantly bringing a smile to Harry's face making him all giggly while he replied with a soft 'hi' his stomach filling with butterflies -definitely not the butterflies louis gives him- as the kissed they shared on,y an hour ago replays through his head.

Louis on the other hand, walks into the house exactly three minutes after Harry and locks the door behind him, confusion still visible on his face on why Harry ran home so quickly. He kicks his converse off near the door and drops his bag right next to Harry's, "Haz?"He calls out expecting the boy to descend down the stairs a minute after he calls his name but he doesn't.

So, Louis being the curious person he is, goes to check on his boy. Not bothering to knock because what does the boy have to hide anyway? Harry quickly mutes his phone and shoves it under his pillow giving Louis an innocent smile -he didn't know if Louis would be mad if he talked to another boy- "Hi Lou."The boy chirps hoping Louis makes whatever he has to say quick.

"Hey..you okay? You can home kind of fast."Louis asks nothing but worried about his boy, Harry only nods and smiles at him, his tiny hand still clutching his phone under the pillow. Louis hands linger on the door knob as he looks down at the floor and back up at Harry, "Did I say something? If so, I didn't mean it Haz. You can always flak to me about anything. I'm all ears."

"Ain't do nothin'."Harry sighs slightly annoyed, "Harry jus'....wanna be alone."Harry hopes that's enough to get Louis to leave him alone and it is, Louis gives him one more unsure look before leaving his room and closing the door behind him.

»»»»

"Baby, fuck."Louis groans when Harry rolls his hips back, his arms around Louis neck and his nose tucked in the nape of Louis neck as he let out soft mewls. Louis warm hands grabbing his ass as they grind against one another the movie long forgotten.

Louis throws his head back when Harry moves even faster while whining his name. "L-Lou."Harry gasped as his came into his panties. Louis bucked his hips up taking full control of the situation, as harry breathed heavily.

Soon after Louis was coming into his underwear, he gently lays a half asleep harry on the couch. Kissing his forehead in the process.

-

Hello again !

I honestly did not know how to end this chapter 😬