Six

Harry was beyond scared. He had no idea what to do Louis was pushing him up against a wall and breathing down his neck his big hands having an almost to tight grip on Harry's wrists. He's been in this position plenty of times with his dad and they never ended good.

His eyes fill with tears and he bits down on his bottom lip hard so he doesn't let out a sob, he always got mad when Harry cried. "You should know wrong from right."Louis breathes pressing his knee between Harry's legs.

"You can't sneak girls into this house Harold."Louis almost shouts, hard visibly flinches. Louis runs a finger along Harry's cheek looking at him because wow he didn't think harry was this pretty. Harry wasn't suppose to be pretty, boys weren't suppose to be pretty.

But he here stupid Harry was with his stupid nail polishes and stupid skirts and dresses. Louis hated Harry, "L-lou."Harry sobbed wanting free from the mans grip but on,y hurts his wrist in the process. "S-stop"

Louis doesn't listen. Too spaced out in the moment, Harry pretty pink lips were moving. He didn't understand a word that left his hand because all he could think about is Harry pretty pink lips wrapping around his cock-

"Louis Tomlinson!"His mother shouts barging into the room "You let that boy down this insist!"Harry drops to the floor with a loud thud and cry, Louis heart is beating against his chest. What the fuck just happened? Is all he can think as he runs past his mum making sure to cover his face so his bruises from the fight doesn't show.

Fucking Harry styles.

***

Probably isn't the best idea to update this on writers block but oh whale 💁🏽

Sorry it's short again, longer chapter this weekend.

-Tay