Fourteen

✿*゚

Something was wrong with Louis, Harry came to a conclusion. Once Louis had gotten home from school harry greeted him with a big sloppy kiss on his cheek in hopes of getting one on the lips in return but Louis completely ignored him and even wiped away his kiss. Harry pouted as he watched Louis march up the stairs without as much as a 'Hey'

Harry stomped his feet dramatically when he heard the oldest door slam shut, Harry wasn't going to run to him like some little boy, he decided. He was going to make Louis come for him and that's exactly what he did.

For thirty minutes straight he didn't bother Louis at all and distracted himself by sneaking cookies,painting his nails again for the fifth time that day and watching tv. Eventually boredom did catch up to Harry so he quietly walked up the stairs watching his feet incase he slipped.

Slowly Harry opened Louis door grimacing when it squeaked, Louis was spread out on his bed with homework surrounding him and asleep. Harry closed the door behind him and marched over to Louis' bed, "Lou!"Harry whined crossing his tiny arms over his chest.

To no advantage Louis didn't even move still snoring quietly. Harry smacked his tiny hand down in Louis cheek "That's for wiping away my kisses!"Harry stuck his tongue at him too. "Wake up bubba."

Louis still didn't move an inch and quite frankly Harry was tired of and climbed himself up on the bed and into Louis lap, plopping right down on his cock. "Loulou!"He whispered pulling back some of Louis hair so he could whisper in his ear. "Wakey up"
Harry huffs when Louis snored even louder.

"So bored."He breathes rest his chin on his hand still sitting in Louis lap while he slept. "Sleep for so long!"He whined pushing himself back. Harry stops once a familiar feeling tingles in his tummy. Bitting down on his lip uncertain he pushes back again moaning when the fabric of Louis jeans rubs against him, it hurt a bit but nonetheless Harry rocked against Louis moaning when Louis began to harden but somehow still sleeping.

After a few minutes of rocking back on Louis he stands up to remove the older jeans. Sticking his pink tongue out while focused on getting Louis jeans off, pulling the tight black skinnes to his knees harry removes his own skirt and climbs back on Louis' lap, making sure to plop right back down of Louis' hard own that leaked pre-cum through his black briefs.

Harry placed his tiny hands through Louis shirt pressing his hands against his bare chest. Moving in figure eights on Louis clothed cock, Harry moaned to himself biting down on his lip to keep quiet, bouncing up and down, "shit."Louis hissed suddenly waking up. Harry only blinked at him and closed his eyes again rocking faster as the nerves built up in his tummy.

"H-Harry."Louis gasped bringing his hands to Harry's hips moving him along with his thrusts up. Harry moans loudly when Louis cock pushes right against his hole, cumming with a loud shout of Louis name.

Louis continued to rut into Harry while the boy blabbered out incoherent words his pink lips wet with saliva Louis takes the chance to shove his tongue in the boys throat as his mouth hung open. Making out messily and thrusting into the small boy Lou's cums right after,

"So good haz. So good."Louis slurs in his ear coming down from his high. Giving him one last kiss Louis lightly pushed him off his lap to clean them both up.

✿*゚

Damn I'm going to hell