Chapter 1: Goodbye

A/N If you're new to this story.. welcome! The first couple chapters are super slow and quite bad.. but if you do give the story a chance, thanks and hope you enjoy it. :)

It's been a year since Camila left. To say she was having a successful solo career was an understatement, all her singles debuted at #1 on the billboard charts and her first album is coming out next week. Her camilizers were there for her every step of the way and some of the ot5 harmonizers were loyal enough to at least show her respect.

She lost all contact with the other four girls she used to consider her best friends. She knew how angry they were but seriously, not even a text? Yes, they were all pretty mad, but she told them a long time ago she was leaving. She didn't even feel like a part of the group anymore and they knew she had to leave. They don't know just how many people on twitter taunted her, sending her death threats every single day, wishing she would just leave the group. Ironic how those people continued the hate even after she gave them what they wanted. She planned to leave in the near future, have a proper goodbye at least, only to be texted by her manager the next day, saying that she was no longer a part of the band.

As much as she loves her fans and knew how much they needed a full explanation, she decided to text her bandmates first. They were more than just co-workers, they were her sisters. No calls were picked up but she continued to text each of them. Each with a special letter. None of them read it, except for Ally, who replied a "I'm sorry Camila, please don't text me anymore."

Dinah:

Dj, please pick up. What the actual heck is going on? Dinah, I promise you I didn't ask Roger or anyone that I wanted to leave! At least not right now...

Dinah please

Dinah

Dinah, please don't push me away. Look, I'm out now and there's nothing I can do I guess. I just wanted to call you just to let you know I love you okay no matter what. I'll always be here for you, till the end, like I promised. I'm still and will always be your friend.

I mean, if you want me to be.

Dinah, please just let me explain

Dinah

Normani:

Normani, Look, who the fuck am i kidding. You probably blocked me anyways.

I know that we haven't exactly been in the best terms the past year and I'm sorry. I know what some of my fans have said to you, horrible things Mani, I know. But I don't condone any of those and I keep telling you that but you won't listen and you push me away. I don't know what I did.

I love all four of you, i do. I just want you to know that.

Bye, i guess.

Ally:

Hi ally.

What is going on Ally? I'm lost.

Please don't push me away like the rest of them, Ally im so confused so lost so sad so tired

Help me

Just tell them I love them okay? I trust you. And I love you. You guys will be just fine without me :) I love you with my entire fucking heart ok? I love you guys. Thank you, for being such great friends.

And then there was her. Why bother writing a long text? She's not even going to read it.

Lauren:

Goodbye, green eyes. Thank you for everything.