Chapter 21: Hey Moon..

A/N Hello folks, I deleted the previous chapter because I just realized it didn't really add any context to the story. So yeah.. here's some fluff and some drama to make it up to you.

Lauren woke up with multiple pecks all over her face. She opened her eyes slowly and a smile formed as she was greeted by the beautiful latina's face on top of her.

"Morning my love..." She spoke softly, kissing Lauren's forehead.

"Morning Camz.." Lauren groaned as she saw the light coming in from the window, she then pulled Camila back down beside her and buried her face on Camila's neck. She hummed in content when she feels Camila's arms around her waist and left a kiss on her neck.

"We have to wake up soon okay baby?" Camila whispered as she softly caressed her baby's forehead. However, it wasn't helping her situation as Lauren feels even sleepier. After a while, Camila tried waking her up again.

"C'mon princess.. Let's get ready, okay?" But Lauren held Camila's arms instead and forced her to lay beside her.

"Lauren goddamit! I tried being sweet, get your ass up or Im gonna make you." Camila warned as she took her arm off Lauren's sleeping figure.

"Make me." Lauren smirked as she covered her face with the pillow and Camila sighed at the sight. She laid on top of the girl's body and took the pillow of her face.

"I said..." Camila leaned down beside the green eyed girl, whose heart was beating at an unusual speed.

"Get.." She softly nibbled the bottom of Lauren's ears, making Lauren's grip on Camila's waist tighten.

"Your..." Camila left a trail of kissed down Lauren's neck.

"Ass..." She proceeded to squeeze Camila's favorite body part, earning a soft moan.

"Up..." Camila kissed her shoulders, and then moved to the chest area, making Lauren push Camila's body down.

"Now." She winked at the girl squirming below her and then left towards the bathroom.

"You fucking tease!" Lauren shouted as she laid back down on the bed, touching her neck, feeling the heat that Camila's lips left.

"Get up! I'm taking you out before you leave tomorrow!"

"Is it a date?" Lauren asked, immediately sitting straight, excited for the day.

"Yes. Get your huge ass up mami!"

--

As they stepped out of the Cabello's residence hand in hand, paparazzi swarmed the entrance and their flashes temporarily blinded their visions. Lauren protectively pulled Camila closer towards her and quickly lead her towards Camila's car.

After the dinner with the girls and Landon, it was automatically confirmed that they were dating. The sudden reveal surprised the media, some even claiming they were fake dating but they didn't care. They were free and that's all that mattered.

"So where are we heading..?" Lauren asked as the car pulled to a stop at a red light.

"Somewhere, you just need to sit patiently and wait my darling.." Camila replied as she used her free hand to tuck the loose strand of hair that was covering Lauren's face.

"But..."

"No buts, go to sleep.. might take a while." Camila drove as soon as the light turned green.

"Me hungry." Lauren mumbled, playing with her seatbelt.

"Okay.. we'll stop at IHop." Camila replied, her heart warming when she saw the playful pout on her lips. When they stopped on the nearby drive thru, Camila unlocked her seatbelt and stole a quick peck on Lauren's cheeks. She then sat back down and ordered them some pancakes.