Chapter 20: Cabehoe and Jauregay

"CAMILA!" Lauren's loud voice woke Camila up. The girl was still sleepy, but when she heard Lauren yelling, she ran towards the bathroom, afraid that something bad had happened to her.

"Holy shit, what happened?" Camila asked as she saw the marks on Lauren's neck. Her whole neck was bruised, did she fall or something?

"Are you fucking kidding me? You forgot... last night?" Lauren asked, finding this all amusing that Camila didn't even remember. Suddenly, memories from last night hit Camila. Alexis confessing her love... The fight... Camila's lips on Lauren's neck...

When they came back after the fight, Alexis left. At first, Camila was worried but Landon assured her everything was okay and that she was in his room. Camila could breathe then. 

She smirked as she saw the marks that she left. She left soft pecks on the marks and then kissed Lauren's cheeks. 

"Camz.. shit. I need a shit ton of foundation for this." Lauren complained as she head back inside Camila's hotel room. Camila brushed her teeth and took a quick shower. When she finished and went back inside, she saw Lauren desperately attempting to cover her marks.

"Is that my foundation?" Camila asked.

"Yes. Mine is in my room. I'll buy you a new one, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna finish this." Lauren raised her eyebrows as she checked herself in the mirror. Shit, they weren't going anywhere. Lauren groaned in complain, making Camila laugh. 

"Do you have a turtleneck?" 

"I do actually." Camila took her brown turtleneck out of her luggage and handed it to Lauren. Unexpectedly, Lauren opened her t-shirt right in front of Camila and well, she was shook. The brown eyed girl let out a voice that sounded like a squeal and she covered her eyes with her hands. 

"Warnings Lauren, warnings! Your body gives me heart palpitations!" Camila complained and Lauren smirked as she left her clothes halfway down her body. She opened Camila's hands and focused her eyes on Camila's. Camila was careful to not let her eyes wander down towards Lauren's body, because well, she swore she would faint right at that hotel floor. However, being the cheeky bitch Lauren was, she took Camila's hands and put in on her tummy. 

Rip Camila Cabello
Cause of death: Lauren Jauregui's abs.

"Lauren... I seriously wanna do bad things" wink "to you right now." Camila's eyes finally saw her body and her eyes filled with lust. She pinned the half-shirtless girl onto the wall as she raised her hands higher towards the bra. She pressed one side of Lauren's breast and as Lauren moaned, Camila swallowed the sound by connecting their lips. 

Of course, they had to be disturbed by the knocks on the door. Lauren stopped to open it but Camila pushed the girl back onto the wall, too turned on to stop. She bit Lauren's bottom lips, causing Lauren to surrender and give in to her. Their lips continue devouring each other as the knocks on the door get louder and louder.

"Ally stop, let Camren fuck please!" Dinah's voice could be heard and that's when Lauren pushed Camila away to laugh. Camila groaned as she rushed to open the door, while Lauren put her shirt down.

"What?" Camila said, annoyed. Normani and Ally was surprised by her tone but Dinah smirked, mentally high-fiving herself for getting her assumptions right. 

Lauren quickly changed to the turtleneck and approached behind Camila sweetly. She snaked her arms around Camila's waist as she kissed her cheeks, making Camila smiled cutely. 

"Lauren needs to go." Normani said and Camila pouted exaggeratedly. Lauren pecked it away and then proceeded to kiss her temple.

"I'll see you tonight.." Lauren promised as she touched the side of Camila's face as Camila leaned in to kiss her goodbye.