Chapter 30: Trust Me, She Loves You

Camila woke up with one hell of a migraine and a promise to herself that she wasn't going to get drunk ever again. She groaned as she stretched her body, only to realize her blonde best friend was stone cold asleep beside her.

" DJ... Dinah.. Cheech, Dinah- goddamit Dinah." She climbed down the bed and made her way to the kitchen, her hand clutching the side of her head to avoid falling down. She took out some bread from her freezer and made herself a sandwich. If the hoe wants a sandwich, she should go make her own sandwich.

She hummed a song happily as she waited for the microwave. She heard a noise from her phone and checked it, it was a text from Lauren. Fuck, she couldn't remember anything from last night but she was sure she said something to her green eyed girl.

Morning Camz, I know you're still mad. Just making sure you're ok
Drink lots of water.

Camila smiled, she cared.

I'm okay Lauren, thanks for the concern :)

Lauren, on the other hand, was just happy Camila replied. She kinda expected the silent treatment to continue. She was drunk, Lauren didn't expect much from the girl the next morning.

Camila danced around the kitchen as she munched on her ham sandwich until she heard an animalistic growl from inside her room.

"Dinah... dude- you still human?"

"CHANCHOOOOOOO!" She took it as a yes and rushed upstairs to greet her best friend morning.

"What?" She asked, unamused, as she stared at the messy haired Polynesian still snuggled between her blankets.

"Fuck, my head."

"I know. Go and make a sandwich or something. Eat and drink, you'll be fine."

"Bitch. I won't even make myself a sandwich when I'm perfectly healthy. What makes you think I'll make one when I'm hungover?"

"Rude. Not my problem." Camila started walking out of the room, biting on her sandwich when she heard her name called out again. She sighed before walking back towards the room.

"Chanco. Please, there oh my God, I said please. Please go make me a sandwich before I burn you alive and turn you into bacon."

"All you had to was say please, geez."

--

Landon laid down the plan on the table, his lips forming into a wide grin.

"This is perfect. Oh God, Mila deserves this so much." Landon cheered, putting a fist bump in between the three of them.

"What?" Lauren asked, while Alexis just sighed.

"Group fist bump. C'mon this is perfect." The two girls stared at each other before they sighed and fist bumped Landon, who immaturely made a "whooosh" sound and a flying hand effect. God, Lauren could see why Camila liked him so much.

"Okay, so Alexis- you got the ring, right?"

--

Dinah was mad. First of all, she woke up with a hungover and no damn food beside her bed. Next, there was traffic everywhere, Third, she found out through text (The nerve) that her best friend was proposing.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING WITH ME? I DEMAND DETAILS, DETAILS WOMAN, DETAILS. IT BETTER BE ROMANTIC AS SHIT LAUREN. CHANCH WAS SO SAD AND OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY FOR- WAIT, NO I'M MAD AS FUCK. WHY YOU GOTTA HIDE SHIT FROM CAPTAIN?"

"Because you'll do this." Lauren pointed at Dinah. And okay yeah, she had a point.
But hey, captain deserved better.

"Fuck you Lauser. When are we doing this?"