Chapter 26: Double Date

A/N : short fluff to ease ur heart, and prepare you for the next chapter :-) Also, important A/N afterwards.

"Camz! Camz!" Landon yelled and before he knew it, a pillow was thrown to the back of his head, earning a groan from him.

"It's Mila to you." Lauren insisted, glaring at him. Landon chuckled as he shook his head, and then corrected his words "Milaaaa! Camila!"

His best friend walked inside his room, immediately smiling when he saw Landon's now neatly done hair,

"How do I look?"

"Wonderful. Dinah would freak out." Camila replied sincerely, fixing a little bit of his hair once more.

"You look like a fuckboy." Lauren added, earning a scowl from Camila. Landon was already insecure of his looks and Lauren wasn't helping.

"You look fine." Camila insisted. Camila took her phone out from her back pocket due to the noise and saw that it was a string of texts from Dinah.

CHANCHOOOO
I KNOW LANDON IS UR BEST FRIEND TOO BUT IM THE BESTEST
NOW COME HERE AND HELP ME PUT MY MAKEUP ON
CHANCO
PEYOPEYOPEYO
THATS AN AMBULANCE NOISE

"Your girl needs me. You guys are seriously worried for nothing." Camila chuckled. "Babe, can I take the car?" Camila asked Lauren, quickly flashing her a wide smile and her adorable puppy eyes.

"Nope."

"I won't scratch it."

"Nope."

"I'll be very very careful with it."

"Nope."

"I'll withdraw sex and kisses for a month if you don't lend it." Camila folded her arms, completely annoyed that her girlfriend didn't trust her. Landon ooooh-ed and laughed, earning yet another pillow his way.

"Landon can drive you there, please?" Camila begged once more, and begrudgingly, Lauren threw her the keys to her beloved Jeep.

Camila caught it with ease and hurried to give her girlfriend a peck on the lips. She then bid her goodbyes and left the house.

"I'm sorry if I offend you, but you're definitely the dude of the relationship." Landon commented as he buttoned his shirt up.

"There's no dude in the relationship, that's the whole point of lesbians, Landon." Lauren rolled her eyes, hating that phrase so much.

"You know what I meant.. I can't wait to see Dinah, I'm sure she'll look gorgeous."

"I can't wait to see Camz too. No offense to Dinah, but Camila's beauty surpasses everyone's." Landon chuckled, not even wanting to argue with the smitten girl.

"You just saw her."

"I know. But she still takes my breath away everytime I see her."

--
"I'm ready. I'm so ready, everything's gonna be fine." Dinah told herself as she played with the seatbelt.

"Cheechee stop gripping that fucking seatbelt like that, it's gonna go off soon if you keep doing it and Lauren would kill us." Camila scolded, focusing on the phone in front of her. Her google maps told her to turn right, and that's what she did.

"How's Camren? No more drama?" Camila shook her head as she smiled proudly. "That's rare."

"We're in our honeymoon phase. I just really love her, Dinah." Camila added as a wide grin took over her face. Dinah couldn't help but reciprocate the action.