Chapter 27 : I Feel Like I Don't Know You Anymore

Waking up beside the love of her life for the past three days have been nothing but endearing. Lauren adored Camila's little yawns and the way she covers her blushing face with both her hands whenever she catches Lauren smiling.

But that morning was different. Lauren was alone and she couldn't help but let out a pout that Camila would usually kiss away. She was confused. Where was Camila? She was so spoiled of her love that one might now call her clingy.

"Baby!" Lauren called out but no reply could be heard. She pulled the blanket closer to her chest and hugged it tight in an attempt to feel something inside her arms. But that something wasn't Camila and it didn't feel right.

With a heavy heart, Lauren set her foot on the floor and got out her room. She looked left and right but Camila wasn't at sight. She then checked the fridge and the tables for any kind of note of her location but it failed.

She then rushed back inside the room to check her phone but no texts from her were left and no missed calls. However, she did notice that there were eight from Dinah. And 27 texts from Landon

I will murder you
you know what, fuck it Alexis can do it for me
you promised us Lauren
We were rooting for you, we were all rooting for you (I Had to)
I have questions for you Lauren, One.. Tell me who you think you are
Lauren, dude.
She's fucking crying and she can't breathe and I'm trying to heal her but it's not working
You fucking broke the girl
Again
How could you?
I mean I know it's the past and it's unfair that Camila still takes it personal
But once a cheater always a cheater you know?

Lauren stopped at the word cheater and frowned deeply. Did Camila think she cheated on her? I mean, there was this one time but Camila and her weren't dating and Lauren's mind was at all the wrong places. Camila tore her heart on a daily basis and Lauren wanted to move on. It was such a long time ago but it had been one of biggest mistakes. She promised herself she wouldn't let Camila know, though.

She then proceeded to call Landon, but to no avail. The young boy was trying his best to lighten up his best friend. His polo t-shirt was wet with her tears and he had to remind himself that Lauren did this. She hurt his best friend. However, seeing the smaller girl inside his arms, so vulnerable and so full of tears, he can't help but feel that he could've stopped this. If only he knew what a shithead Lauren truly was. But there was a part of him that knew Lauren might have changed. He just needed her explanation but that was for later, right now, his priority was his best friend.

"Landon." Dinah whisper-yelled, to gain his attention. Camila continued burying her head on Landon's neck but Landon carefully lift his head to look at Dinah. Dinah pointed at her phone, which was glowing. Landon motioned to the door, asking her to go out and pick it up.

Dinah was frustrated. She felt guilty that she knew about what happened yet didn't tell Camila. To be honest, she had completely forgotten about it. To be fair, Camren was at a rough patch at the time and the pair never agreed on a label. However, it didn't take a genius to know that they both loved each other with all their hearts. Lauren went out one night with Dinah and Normani. Although Normani and Dinah have both warned Lauren against drinking too much, the green eyed girl needed someway to relieve the pain and decided to drink.

Of course, when someone is as intoxicated as Lauren was, they tend to do the stupidest thing. So Lauren met this girl, whose name she didn't even bother asking, and they made out. At first, it was just making out and they were fine by it but Lucy came to the rescue. Lauren knew at the back of her head that Camila was waiting for her back at their hotel room, trying to find a way to fix them. So it's a pretty fucked up thing for Lauren to fuck Lucy and come back to Camila's room in the middle of the night and still got her love. If you're going to take someone heart, give that someone all of you. Don't give your body to someone else.