Chapter 32: Ours

"Lo, get up. Baby..." I warmly caressed my wife's cheeks, pleading her to wake up. I know that this was too early for her but we really did need to get up or Dinah would barge in any time to kill us.

"No." She mumbled after much patting. I smirked to myself, knowing that her mumbling meant she was technically awake. I smiled to myself as I peppered her face with my kisses but instead of getting the response I wanted, she groaned instead as she turned away from me and covered her face with her pillow. 

I chuckled at the lazy ass and snuggled myself closer to her. I figured out that words didn't do anything to wake her up so I decided to take action. I started by the side of her head, slowly pecking from her forehead all the way to her chin and then my hands started trailing down to lower the collar of her pajamas to give me more access. My lips hovered over her neck and I felt the chills on her neck. 

She was starting to get an idea on what I was doing so she turned her body to lay on her back. I smirked even wider, knowing that slowly, she was starting to be awake. I started laying light kisses on her soft skin and smiled as I heard her moan lightly. I took her by surprise as I reached her pulse point, biting softly on her soft spot. She grunted as she pushed my hair to encourage me to do more but nope. Girls who are hard to wake up don't get to get kisses. 

I pecked her lips before rushing to the bathroom and locking the door. I stood in front of the mirror, waiting for some kind of response from Lauren but there was nothing.

Oh my God, did I kill her from being so turned on?

"You little bitch." I suddenly heard, making me burst in laughter. 

"I love you too my love, good morning."

--

She held my hand as we walked around, her other hand holding the map.

"We're lost." She finally declared.

"Oh wow. I didn't notice that." I rolled my eyes as I let go of her hand and snatched the map out of her hand. 

"I really didn't need that sass Camz." I ignored her remark and looked for the way to the tiger cage. That stupid idiot. We were totally in the wrong place and it was her fault. I scoffed as I walked towards the right direction. Lauren followed closely behind.

"I'm sorry." I just hummed in response and before I knew it, as I was walking, Lauren stopped me abruptly by hugging my waist. She laid her chin on my shoulder, hugging me contently. 

"Lo.. c'mon. Dinah is gonna rage." I pushed her hand away as I started walking in a brisk pace. 

"Are you on your period or something Camz, like seriously?" Lauren asked as she caught up beside me. I scoffed.

"Of course Lo, cause I'm angry at you, I'm on my period? No. I'm just mad because you're dumb." I remarked.

"I didn't mean to offend you, you just have a lot of those mood swings a lot lately." Lauren said.

We walked in silence towards the tiger cage to meet with Dinah and her boyfriend, Landon. Yes, those two idiots were in love and I couldn't be happier for them. Lauren then held my hand as she softly rubbed her thumb on top of my palm.

"I love you." She mumbled, kissing my cheeks. I knew what she was doing, trying to make up to me. And it works every time.

"But babe... all the mood swings, do you think you're um you know, pregnant?" 

I stopped my walk as I let the thought travel through my brain.

"Oh my god. Lauren! I might be pregnant! There might be a Camila junior inside me right now!" I cheered, looking down at my flat stomach. Lauren grinned widely as she stared at her beautiful wife's stomach. Everyone might think they're crazy, but who cares! She might be a mom soon!