Chapter 1

*Eren's P.O.V.*

I screamed as I woke up from yet another nightmare. They have been getting worse and worse, and when I wake up, I don't even remember what happened.

I continued to wimper and shake. What was it that was getting to me? Probably the titans, and all the deaths around me happening before my eyes.

I was never good with death. I just wanted everyone to live a long life. Why did the titans need to ruin that? I guess witnissing my own mothers death did not help my case.

I curled up into a ball grabbed my blanket. It wasn't in good condition, but it made me feel somewhat more safe. I wraped it around myself, and cried into my hands.

There was something about those warm tears that felt so satisfying to see them run down my face. It was like all my worries from before were now pooring out of my eyes.

Though, I do wish that I never had worries. I wish I didn't need to cry, to feel better.

I let myself collapse on my bed, and cover my entire body, even my head, with my blanket. I felt myself still shaking. I wish Mikasa was here, or someone that could help me with this problem.

But, no. In the latest mission. Both Mikasa and Armin had gotten eaten, and now I was all alone. No Mikasa to defend me, no Armin to comfort me. I felt so lonely now. And I had no one to go to.

I wimpered again... The person that I do want to comfort me, hates me. He thinks I am useless, so there would be no point. He would say,

"Get the fuck over it, brat."

The thought of him saying that lingered through my mind. He never cared for anybody, so why would he care for me?

I hugged my pillow tightly, it is the only thing I had left.. heh, it sounds stupid, but it is true. I missed being hugged by other people, though I would never admit that.

I wonder if anybody heard me scream. I lightly laughed at my stupidity, they would have came in to see if everything is okay. If anyone had woken up from the scream, they also would come in my room. So no one really cared. That, or they must have gotten so used to my yelps that they could completely block them out.

I let go of my pillow. Knowing that one person is always awake at this time of night, but they wouldn't come to me. I wonder what would happen if I went to his room and asked for help. Heh, he would say to leave, and that he was busy.

I sighed. Was it worth a shot? I crawed out of my bed and slowly walked to Caption Levi's room.