Chapter 16

Inlove with Levi, I thought. I know he will never love me back, but I don't care. I can just pretend in moments like these, that he returns the feelings.

"Eren, I want you to know that I would never do this for anyone else." He paused, and I swear the lightest shade of pink was acrossed his cheeks. "I also want you to know that you are special to me."

While still looking in eachother's eyes, he lifted his other hand and started to stroke my cheek gently. I swear, this moment, will be this closest I will ever get to Levi.

He started to move his hand to the back of my neck and getting it slightly tangled in my hair. What is he trying to do?

Slowly, I saw him getting closer, and closer. Suddenly it hit me; he was going to kiss me. There was no way I would ever turn down that option, so I guess I should just go with it.

Levi's eyes were almost shut, and he was just so close... I quickly shut my eyes, and waited for his lips to meet mine.

While getting slightly impatient, I started to move forward myself. As soon as I felt a slight brush against my lips, my eyes imeditly shot open.

I was kissing Levi! I closed my eyes tightly, not wanting to make it awkward. I could feel him being way more dominant in the kiss that was slowly becoming more passionate.

After a few seconds he had pulled away, leaving me completely flustered. "Eren, your face is extremely red.~"

"U-uh, what.. t-the ki-"

"I FUCKING CALLED IT!" a voice had yelled. Hanji.

I was way to embarrassed to look up at her right now, so I just hung my head, which had landed on Levi's shoulder from him being so close.

Everyone probably saw that.

"Hanji. As much as I think of you as a friend... Fuck off!" Levi growled under his breath.

"B-BUT YOU TWO WHERE.. AHHH!" She started to do some high-pitched skweel. "YOU TWO ARE A THING!"

Levi had lightly pushed me off of him. "Thanks for letting everyone know." He snapped back in a sarcastic tone.

"Me letting everyone know? You two were the ones are that are kissing in public!"

He had stood up and walked closer to Hanji. "So? You were the one that started to fucking scream about it!"

I froze, and looked up. Everyone was staring at us three. Not only that, but it was dead silent, besides the continuing yelling of Levi and Hanji. This is all my fault.