Chapter 25

The next few days were very bland.

Hanji is not getting better, if anything she is getting worse. Her skin was even more pale now, and she just looks flat out dead. The people that were taking care of her say she is alive, but she isn't. She isn't jumping up and down at the smallest things, and she doesn't perk up at the world of 'titans'.

Levi has returned back to his old, mean self. Whenever I try and talk to him, he just flat out ignores me. I miss him. Not just when he would talk to me, but the warm caring Levi that would make me eat, check my scars, and would comfort me if I got scared. I wonder if Levi is going to leave me.

Everyone just seems so distant, and I have just gone back to the way I was before. I hate it how Levi said he was going to protect me, but then he has left now. I can't blame him, it was probably me that did that to Hanji.

And now, I am left to myself. I knew it; Levi would leave me as soom as I began to feel better.

I miss the people that actually wouldn't leave me, but of course they were all dead, and I wasn't supposed to see them for quite a while. I wish I could go back to the place where I met my mom.

I got up from my bed and walked back to Levi's room. I have learned that I was to only go to Levi's room if I desperately needed him. And now I do. I want to cut again, but he would probably not care anymore.

Lightly knocking on his door, this reminds me of the first time that I had come here. Scared, and wanting someone's affection.

Levi growled and mumbled and then let out an annoyed, "come in."

I opened his door quietly and walked over to where he was sitting in his chair. "Levi? Do you still love me?" I asked shyly.

"Eren, yes I do, but I am just stressed right now, and I don't have enough time to give you attention" He didn't even turn around to look at me.

"I miss you."

He stopped whatever he was doing and looked back at me. "Eren, I know you probably do, but just right now isn't a good time. When Hanji gets better, and there is less work to do, then I will give you all the attention you want."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I felt my face slightly heat up. "Can I please sleep in your room?"

He let out a small sigh. "Yes, that's fine."