Chapter 24

"What are talking about? She survived with only a few scratches, didn't she?"

"Yes, but while we were helping her get better, she passed out, and now her heartbeat is slowing down."

Hanji? Wasn't that one of the few people that Levi simpthyed for? He had looked panicked, before rushing out to find where ever she was. I followed close behind him, also being curious about Hanji's health.

She was eventually found in a smaller room, and Levi wasn't taking it that well. He seemed rushed, and like he would probably give up his other arm to see her live.

He sat down on a chair and I could her him whispering to himself about different things. She did look way to pale, from her normal self to still be considered 'healthy'.

"Le-"

"Not now." He snapped, and cut me off.

Why is he acting so different? Probably because one of his only friends is dying. He got off the chair and walked over to Hanji's body. Grabbing her arm, he put his hand around her wrist and checked her pulse. He was checking to see if she was still alive...

There was silence before, but now, it was like nothing was living in the room. There was just a dead silence of waiting.

There was a small relieved sigh that came put of Levi's mouth. "I swear, that fucking bitch who did this will be executed." Levi muttered under his breath.

Well, atleast she is alive, but that one girl won't be for long, if Levi is that pissed at her.

Levi got up and walked out of the room after that. I hope he doesn't take it that hard if she does die.

I looked at the girl on the bed. Hanji looked so... lifeless. And to think nothing that bad has happened to her..

I then walked out of the room, and back to my own. While laying down in my bed, I start to think of all the people that the titan-girl could be.

~~~
Sorry that is a short chapter, I have been kind of busy, and I am trying to help my ex with depression.