Chapter 42

Sorry for lack of updates, I have been going through some stuff with my personal life.
~~~~~~

I felt my face heat up madly. I just can't get over the fact that I made him harm his last available arm. How could I have done that to him?

"Eren, what's wrong?"

Tears were streaming down my face even faster.

"I made you cut. I don't deserve you. You would be so much better without me. If only I wouldn't have gone to you that one time, we wouldn't be close, and when I left, you wouldn't have cared at all, you wo- "

I was interrupted by him roughly kissing me. "Eren. You mean the world to me. We do deserve eachother. Don't worry that I cut, it was ignorant of me, don't cry. It's okay."

I let go of his hand that I was subconsciously holding, and hugged him. I miss his warm hugs so much.

"Do you want to just go to sleep for now?"

I nodded my head. Sleep would be great right now. Expecaily if I would be able to cuddle in with Levi.

"Come on." He picked me up, and layed me on his bed, before taking off his false arm and joining me.

I layed by his side and rested my head on his chest. After, I soon fell asleep.

~~~~~
I shifted in my sleep, there sounded like there were voices outside the door. I grabbed onto Levi, but unfortunately, he wasn't there. Where did he go?

There were two people talking outside the door.

"Our deal was that Eren sleeps in the celler, not in your room."

"He is under my supervision. It is fine."

"Okay, but would if he excapes while you are sleeping?"

"He isn't going to do that, and I'm a light sleeper."

Oh yeah.... I was supposed to be sleeping in the celler tonight, but I slept with Levi. Oops.

"Still, wake Eren up, and bring him out to come with us. That is a command."

I heard the door crack open, with a small beam of light shinning on my face. I was already stitting up in bed, and was looking curious at him.

"Eren. I see you are already awake. Well, I'm sorry if I woke you up, but you need to go back to the celler."

"Yeah, I heard. But do I really have to go? I will probably get a nightmare."

"You have to, I'm sorry." 

Great. Now I am going to be chained up, and get scared from nightmares.