Chapter 15

Levi had left to go get some food from wherever he would get it. I wonder what is going to happen to Jean.

After a few minutes Levi had come back with a small try of food.

"Eat."

"But, I-"

"Eat." Levi pointed at the food on the table.

I looked down at the small try of food on the table infront of me. I knew Levi is not the type of person to just give in. Reluctantly, I picked up one of the pieces of bread, and put it in my mouth.

I wasn't hungry, and eating this bread is making me feel sick. Though, I still kept on eating it. For Levi.

"Eren, how come you aren't hungry?"

I quickly swallowed all the bread that was in my mouth. "I don't know." I said quietly.

"You do know you don't have to be so quiet. What's wrong?"

"N-nothing" I studdered out. Great, now he knows I'm lying. "I'm fine" I plastered a small smile on my face.

Levi suddenly pounded his hand on the table, which made me flinch, and release a whimper. "Don't lie to me."

I sat there looking down at my feet. "I-i'm scared. T-that you are g-going to l-leave me.."I could feel my my eyes begin to water. No, damnit. I can't have a breakdown here.

"I'm not going to ever leave you." I felt something land on my hand. "I promise."

I looked at my hand. H-he was holding it. Fingers weren't interlocked, but.. still. My eyes widened and I could feel my entire face get extremely hot.

"L-levi?" I slowly looked up at him. He still had a monotoned expression, but his eyes said other wise. They weren't the cold, soul piercing eyes like before... they were soft and welcoming.

We stared at eachother for I don't know how long, but I loved it. I have known for a little bit now... but I love Levi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it is kind of a short chapter. :/ Next one will be longer.