Chapter 20

The mission was going.... okay. There was apparently an abnormal that came around and got to another one of the groups. For our squad, nothing that bad has happened. Then again, it hasn't been that long since we have been out here.

Currently we were going through a forest, but there still weren't that many titans. Maybe Levi was right? We probably won't die if this is all the titans that we will see.

While still on horse back, I felt the ground start to shake. Welp, so much for that statement about there being not much titans, because this felt like there was a lot.

There was nothing in sight for a little, until one approached us from out of the trees. This titan didn't seem like others though, there was something about it that made it seem.. smarter. Was it the abnormal that got to the other section?

It wouldn't move from the postion it was in, figuring it was best to just ignore it, we all made plans to go around it.

Just as we did though, it Had blocked us. What was it doing? It wasn't attacking us, more so just keeping us from going further.

I saw Levi get off his horse and start to aim for its nape. Quickly the titan had knocked off his wire, making him fall to the ground. Deffenetly an abnormal. Levi got up from the ground.

"Come on. Take this thing down, it just keeps blocking our path. Someone send a signal about it." We all then got off of our horses and started to attack, while someone stayed behind to warn others.

This titan had really fast reflexes. Probably better than Annie's form. Was this? No. No possible way this could be another titan shifter. But, it just seemed so like it.

After attacking it for about five more minutes, most our our squad was wiped out. This titan was, really strong. Way better than Annie.

I tried to help, but it was basically no use. I probably just put a small scratch in its arm. Levi was still trying to fight it off, though even he wasn't getting far.

"Levi! Let's just go around it! It is killing too many people!" I yelled at Levi. The last thing I needed to see was his death followed by my own.

"Eren. Just keep fighting. It feels like there could be a person inside." He thought the same thing I did! That it could be a human.

He used his wires to get close to its neck. What is he thinking? This titan is way to strong! The titan shifted its head to look at him. Why is he just standing on its shoulder just having a stare off?!

All of a sudden Levi jumped off, and swung onto its head, jabbing his swords into its head. The titan groaned and shook its head, causing Levi to fall off, but the grabbed onto its arm, dragging the swords deep into it as well.

The titan stood still once again. What is it planning? Without warning, it swung its hand over to Levi, and almost grabbed onto him.

What should I do? I need to help him! I looked down at my hand. Should I?

Levi was still struggling to take down the titan. They were so evenly matched, it is kind of scary.

No, I can't even risk Levi getting hurt. I sunk my teeth into my hand.

Well.... this was a longer chapter than expected.