Chapter 12

After what felt like an hour, Levi was finally able to calm me down. We were both now sitting on his bed, with me still slightly crying.

He got off the bed, and stood infront of me. I guess he just wanted the hight advantage. "Now, Eren. Please tell me about your dream, and try not to leave anything out."

"Well, um. It started when all of us were out doing a mission, and we were going out against titans. My vision was really blurry, so from what I saw, I am pretty sure it was that. T-then a titan was headed towards me, but I could move. Then my vision blurred out completely, when I could see again, it w-was, uh. I saw.." I couldn't figure out how to word that last sentence.

"Eren, it is okay." He lightly wrapped his arms around me. "Just tell me what you saw."

"I-it was y-you, but you were,.. you were d-dead."

"Well, I am here right now." He tighted his grip, and I gladly returned it. "Eren, do you fear of losing me?"

I paused, how exactly was I supposed to answer that? I thought about it for a second. The fear of losing Levi? Yes. I don't want him to leave. "Yes.." I quietly said into his shoulder.

"Well, I'm not going to let you go. I promise to protect you." I started to slightly cry harder. "Why are you still crying?" He backed up from the hug, and wiped my tears away.

"I a-am just afraid of y-you leaving."

"Im not going anywhere it is okay." He looked at me and gave a heart-warming smile. A smile?? H-he smiled at me?

"Y-you're smiling!"

"Uh, yeah." It didn't last long, though, it had slowly faded away. "Listen have some really important stuff to d-"

"But Levi, you always have stuff to do." I whined. "Can I, at least, sleep in your room please?"

"You know what happened last time right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but I won't make you come to sleep with me this time."

"Alright, you can stay. Just try and get enough sleep, and not sleep in this time."

"Oh, and Levi? Is it okay if I ask about what you did back in my room?"

"Mhm?"

"Like, you.. you said something about falling inlove with me."

"Oh, don't mind that. Just go to sleep." He turned back around, and sat at his desk.

I crawled under his sheets, and rested my head on his pillow. I really hope I don't dream about any nightmares again.