Chapter 19

I woke to Levi slightly shaking me. "C'mon, we have to wake up early today." Nope, too tired right now.

"Mm. Five more minutes." I still said half-alseep. I rolled over to my side, away from Levi.

It was way too warm under the blankets, for me to want to get out early. I knew I really had no choice, but messing with Levi was fun.

I suddenly felt a wave of coldness wash over my body. Goddamnit,  he pulled off the sheets. "You have no choice. Come on."

After slowly getting out of bed, I head back to my room and get my uniform back on. I don't know why I even leave it in my room anymore, since I mainly sleep in Levi's room now.

I head back to his room, and open his door, without even knocking. Luckily he was already changed.

"Hey Levi?"

"Yes, Eren?"

"Um, if I get hurt and a titan is coming... and I'm not be able to move, will you promise not to waste time saving me?" I hung my head low, so my hair could cover my face.

"Eren, of course I am going to try and sa-"

"Don't! Because if you die while saving me, then it won't even matter!" I grabbed onto his shoulders. "I can't let another person I care about die." I whispered.

He wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me into a hug. "Eren, it is going to be okay, we haven't even gotten out there yet. Maybe nothing will even go bad."

"I'm sorry Levi. I love you." I burried my head into his shoulder.

"I love you too. Now we need to get ready to go." He started to head toward the door, but stopped. "Wait, Eren."

"Hmm?"

"I want to check you wrists again." He turned around and faced me.

I could feel my face heat up. "Yeah, okay." I head out my arms to him, and he checked them once again.

"Alright, we need to go. Also, I made sure we were both in the same section. So at least we will be together."

"Okay." I smiled and followed him out the door.