Chapter 6

I have decided that this entire book will only be from Eren's point of view, instead of switching around.》
~~~

I heard bits of movement from down stairs. Yes, they were finally back! I walked over to my door and opened it slightly. There wasn't anyone in veiw yet, but I could hear some people going up stairs. I just waited untill I saw Levi. Eventually everyone passed, and none of them were him. There was a few people yalking downstairs, yet I couldn't make out what they were saying.

The talking stopped after about five minutes, and there was more footsteps. I saw Levi apear in my view, oh how much I wanted to just run out there and hug him, but he said not to show affection publicly. He then left out of my view from the door crack.

I sighed, was I getting too attached to him? This was one of the negative traits about me; I get attached to easily, then I cling on to them forever.

There was a pushing on my door that made me fall completely backwards and onto my ass. Looking up, I saw Levi standing there with a slightly confused look on his face.

"What the fuck? Where you at the door the entire time?" He asked.

I felt my face start to heat up, but I didn't look away. "U-uh-"

"Whatever, I doesn't matter. Anyway, did you sleep well?"

"Yes, however I woke up, and started to feel extremely lonely."

"Yeah, I figured that would happen." He offered a hand to help me up. "But I am here now." The smallest smile appeared on his face. 

I blushed and grabbed his hand. Why was his hand so warm compared to my cold ones? He pulled me up off the ground.

His emotionless face, then turned confused. "What is that on your wrist?" I paused, and started to breathe heavily. There is no way he could have seen them.. calm down maybe he saw something other then the cuts, blood and bandages. But what else was there to see?

No, Levi can't see the cuts on my wrists. He will think I am a freak!
'QUIT HYPERVENTILATING!'  I screamed at myself. I sunk back to the floor.

"Eren?" I heard Levi say."EREN!" I could hear him become panicked. I couldn't see, my vision was turning black, and I wasn't able to breath properly. Before I even knew it, I was passed out on the floor.