Chapter 27

What? Why does she have my last name? Is she making it up? But how would she know my name?

Everyone in the room looked over at me, almost as if I knew what was going on.

"Eren Jaeger, are you related to this person?"

I just stood there too shocked to do anything. "I-I don't know."

"Alright, Alina Jaeger, you are older, are you related to Eren?"

Laughing one again she looked at him dead in the eyes. "Why I am his biological sister. Although I am shocked you don't know this already considering that, I don't know, the fact that I look just like him, I also can change into a titan, and the fact that we share a last name."

S-She's my.. sister? I never had a biological sister. She has got to be lying.

"Eren Jaeger seems to have no remembrance of you. Why is that?"

"Well after our dad gave me my titan powers, he never gave me any medication to forget it, so knowing I have a big advantage to lots of people, I ran as far as I could from home about a year after he was born. I guess that mom and dad never told Eren."

Dad didn't give her any medication. Why? He was really forceful when he wanted to give me it. Maybe because he didn't want me to run away.

"Why did you stay outside the walls for so long?"

"Isn't it obvious? I hate those stupid things. If I had to live in them for any longer, I probably would have killed myself." She replied sounding like a complete smart-ass.

We feel the same about the walls though. Well almost. But in all seriousness, she needs to think over how she words things.

"What have you been doing outside them, and how have tou been surviving?"

"I have been attempeting to get rid of all the titans, but then one day I saw these people trying to kill me so I defended myself, having to kill some people in th-"

A big kick to the face stopped her from talking. Levi was out there again, beating the shit out of her. Although, I could tell he wasn't holding back.

"What you think those kicks are going to hurt? I have a high pain tolerance. If anything, it just gives me another scar. I don't fear you, you piece of shit. And besides, if you were actually the strongest, then you would see me on the floor crying, and you wouldn't have lost your arm, shortie."

Everyone froze. What the hell is Alina thinking? Levi stood above her wide-eyed. He didn't even know what just happened. I was starting to get angry. Why does she think that she can talk like that to Levi?

Levi continued to beat the shit out of her, and to be honest, I didn't feel bad. She kept shit talking him as he continued, but no serious progress was made on teaching her a lesson.

Eventually though, Levi did walk away. I was still pissed at her, and wouldn't mind if he continued. Even if she is my biological sister, she is also a bitch.