Chapter 33

I sat in my room, yet again, just praying. As hard as I could for Eren to come back.

"P-Please god, please let him come b-back. I miss him. I don't know what else t-to do."

This is why I hate falling inlove with people. They just leave, and make me helpless. This is why I block out my emotions. In hope that they can't hurt me.

I let them show, I have one fear, and no, it isn't death anymore. It is Eren never coming back.

I would be fool to say that I don't look out my window sometimes, and just hope that you would be standing there waving to me, or one day I would wake up and you would be next to me sleeping.

Even if you came back, and you hated my guts, it is better then no you at all.

Damnit, I was becoming needy. I hate myself for this. Because as much as he thought I helped him, he has helped me too. Eren has helped me learn to smile in the first time in forever.

I have learned to just let the past be the past. Everyone has probably forgotten about them, and that is what I need to do too if I want to go back to my normal self.

I want to go back to my normal self, but at the same time, I miss the emotions that Eren brought into my life. I miss actually having a genuine true smile, and not an emotionless one.

Training was all about reclaiming wall Maria right now. We are so close to taking it back, and if you were with us, we could have had it back by now. Every time when we go out there, I hope that we would find you and that bitch, but it hasn't happened yet, and probably never will.

I look at the cuts on my wrists that I have done to myself. There wasn't just cuts on it, there was one word too. One word of what I desperately needed. Eren.