Chapter 29

"Break you out?! I can't do that! If I got caught I would probably be kicked out of the scouts!"

"Okay, and would if you don't? You would save the last family member you have left. Like it or not I am your sister, and I know that mom died, it would be a shame if another person died because you didn't do anything."

I stared at her. She... was right. This girl is the only family member I have left. She might have done a few things that I don't agree with, but all she wants is to get rid of titans and to stay outside the walls.

"I'll do it. What do I have to do?"

The smile on her face grew. "First of all, you need to get the keys to unlock these handcuffs. Which logically, that blond guy with the big eyebrows has. He is the top position of the scouts right?"

"Yeah, I will try and get them."

I left the celler, and snuck up into the room that I knew Erwin would be in. But luckily, he wasn't in the room, so getting the key was not that hard. I quickly went back down to where my sister was.

"I got them."

"Okay, great! Unlock me please, these are getting annoying." She turned her back against the bars, so I had easier access to unlock her.

"Wait.. if I unlock you? What you you going to do?"

"You may not like it, but for you to see everything, I need to go titan form."

Be able to see everything outside the walls, everything I have ever dreamed of is just a key away.

"Will I be able to ever return if I do go with you?"

"Yeah, of course, just walk back inside the walls again. If you want I will even guide you back whenever you want. But just hurry up, we have a time limit."

I stuck the key in the handcuffs and unlocked her. "Now what."

"When I change, I am going to open up my mouth. Climb inside. I swear I will not eat you, because in return, you are the only family member I have left too."

I took in a breathe. "Okay, I'm ready."

"Good, stand back." She raised her hand to her mouth.

I quickly backed away and waited, as she bit her own thumb.