Chapter 4

*Eren's P.O.V.*

When I woke up the sun was already in the sky. Shit! I was supposed to be at training today! Oh no, Levi is going to be so mad...

I quickly got out of bed and checked the time. 8:06. Oh geez, it started two hours ago, and I got served no breakfast. Welp, that is what I get for actually getting a good sleep.

Something on the bedside table caught my eye though. I grabed the note on the stand. It read:

Saw you actually sleeping pretty well, I didn't want to disturb your peaceful sleep so I got you excused for today. Also, since you are probably going to be hungry when you wake up, I snuck some food under your bed for you. It might be cold, but it's something.  Don't expect this privilege again, though. This is a one time thing, brat.         
~Levi

Why was he being so nice to me? Not that I was complaining... I put the note down, and went to get the food from under my bed. He was right it was cold, but still good.

I found myself getting bored, I didn't really have that much to do today. Should I try and go back to sleep? No, I wasn't exactly tired anymore. I sat back down on my bed, thinking. I hate being alone. I never liked the fact of being by myself for long periods of time.

I felt myself because lonely. This wasn't good for me, I always do stupid stuff when I am alone and I always regret them.. well I regret most of them. I don't regret the cutting though.

Yes, I cut, but only because it feels like all the pain is leaking out from my arm. Yes, it hurts badly. But, I never cared. Watching the blood stream down my arm and onto the floor was satisfying, and made me feel better, because I deserved it. Most may ask why, I just say, it is because I could have treated my mother better, I could have protected Mikasa and Armin, I could have been less stubborn. I felt my vision start to blur and my eyes tear up. Before I even knew it, I was crying in the corner of my bed again.

I wish Levi was here. I want his hugs, I want him to tell me it is okay. I got off my bed and went to my dresser. I pulled up some cloths looking for my razer. I couldn't stand being alone right now.