Chapter 8

"No. No you do not. Why the hell would you think that?"

"Because, I could have been a better person, I could have protected Mikasa and Armin. I'm awful, an-"

"Quit the shit, you are not a bad person." I accidentally let out a small whimper as a response to his statement.

"Eren, I'm sorry you went through everything you did, but just promise you won't cut anymore."

I looked up at him, and nodded, "I promise."

"Good. I will allow you to stay here for tonight, but you have to go to training tomorrow." At that moment I realized I was actually in Levi's room. "Are you hungry at all?"

"No, not really."

"Okay, well I will back later. Please don't do anything stupid."

"Y-yeah."

"Alright, later." He walked out of his room, shutting the door in the process.

I layed back down on his bed, it was really comfortable. I wonder why he doesn't use his bed more, it was nicer than mine, and he had more sheets on it. Probably because he was more respected than me.

I wish I could be laying next to him right now. I miss his warmth.

I start to close my eyes and drift asleep.

~~~

I woke up in a cold sweat. Oh no, I had another nightmare. I could feel myself shaking. However, I felt someone elses presence. I looked around to see Levi standing next to the bed while shaking me slightly.

"I heard you crying in your sleep, are you okay? Was it a nightmare?"

I sat up in the bed, and put my arms around him. "Y-Yeah, I'm okay now though." He wrapped his arms around me as well, before pulling away. I wish he didn't leave though. "Levi?"

"Yes, Eren?" He looked back at me.

"Um, c-could you stay with me untill I fall asleep again?"

He sighed. "I have some stuff to do, maybe when I am done."

"But you are never done your work." I pouted. "Please just stay with me for this night."

He rolled his eyes. "Oi, you win this time, brat." He started to take off his uniform, and climb in the bed. I smiled at his mini defeat.

As soon as he hopped into bed, I quickly snuggled into him. "You're really warm." I quietly said.

"Just go to sleep."

"Mhm." I layed my head on his chest, before drifting back to sleep.