Chapter 30

As she formed into a titan, the cell that she was kept in was busted open, and the roof was destroyed, leaving a clear gap to exape. She looked down at me, and just like she said, I quickly climbed into her mouth. There were people already on their way.

She kept her mouth slightly open, probably so I could see, or get oxygen. I held onto her teeth, and looked at what we had both just caused.

Erwin, Levi, Connie, Sasha, Jean, and many others where all staring up at us from all different levels. I just hope no onw got hurt from this.

Wait... Levi. By doing this I just left Levi, and now I may not be able to see him for a while. I started to second guess this decision. But no. I promised myself I would see everything outside outside of the walls, no matter the cost. I just hope Levi will forgive me when I return.

I could see them all run to get their gear to be able to fight. Those idiots! Do they not realize by now that she will only attack, if you go for her first?

I shrugged it off as they went out of view, and turned back around to see where we were going. How does she intend to get out of this wall? It's not like we can just sneak out of it. As the wall came into veiw, she continued running strait towards it.

What is she doing? There is no way in hell that she can just knock it over. Even if she could, I don't want to escape if it means putting the others in danger.

As we kept getting closer, I could see some of the scouts start to chase us from behind. Does she know about this?

"Alina! The other scouts are coming! We need to hurry!"

I could feel her move her head to look behind her. I guess she didn't.

Her speed increased after that, and headed for the wall with more power.

From the opening of her mouth, I could see them getting closer though, but Levi didn't look like he was aiming for the nape. Infact, she passed it and got ahead of us, latching onto the wall, that was getting closer. He looked at the titan, making eye contact with her, but then he noticed me. He dropped his emotionless face, and looked in shock, before getting up a leaving the wall, right before we hit it.

No. We didn't just hit it, we just broke threw it.