Chapter 17

The two had eventually stopped arguing, and breakfast had continued. The rest of the day went by slow, however.

The entire time while training, I felt so distracted. The entire time all I could think of was how Levi had kissed me so gently, and at the same time, full of passion. Everything at that time seemed to just stop.

Although Levi was not in my sight anymore, he kept running through my mind. He is so... what is the word? I don't even know. I just want him back at my side again.

Training is almost over and I still haven't seen Levi once, and now that I think about it, I haven't seen Hanji either.

A little bit longer had passed before training was over, and we could all go back to our own rooms. But I do not plan on going to mine. I'm going to Levi's room to ask about the kiss.

I slowly and quietly approach his room, but as I get there I can hear some people already talking in there. I realy shouldn't be listening, but I still heard.

"Lev-.....no......Eren.....do-....rev-"

Whoever was in the was talking about, me? It was probably the kiss, and the fight between Hanji and Levi.

I ignored it and walked back to my own room, waiting untill I could go back to Levi's room. I heard a few footprints leave his room from down the hall.

Opening the door lightly, I saw Erwin heading down the stairs. I opened the door the rest of the way and started to walk to Levi's door.

Knocking quietly, I waited for his permission to enter. "Come in." He said.

I opened the door, and sure enough, Levi was at his desk, working on papers.

"Levi?"

"What Eren?" He didn't turn around to look at me. He wasn't even seeming nice, maybe Erwin had bad news for him.

"Well, I just wanned to ask about why you kissed me.."

Still not turning around, he said, "Because I love you." He sounded annoyed, making slightly question if he was telling the truth or not.

"I-I love you too!" I took a few steps closer to his desk.

A long agitated sigh excaped from Levi. "I know."

I tilted my head in confusion. "Why are you so mad?"

He got up from his desk and faced me. "Erwin isn't happy about it, okay?" He said in a slightly softer tone. He turned away and sat back down. "We are going outside of the walls tomorrow, get some sleep. I will be here if you have any nightmares."