Chapter 5

*Eren's P.O.V.*

I grabbed the razer in my hand, and went to lean against a wall in my room. I rolled up my sleeves seeing many other scars across my wrists. Some where deep, some where weren't. Some were old, some where new. But it didn't matter to me; they all looked wonderful.

I smiled as I gently pressed the razer to my wrist, making a little bit of blood flow out of it. It hurt like hell, but I laughed through it. I could end all my misery right now.

I didn't right away though. I kept adding cuts along both of my wrists, each one getting deeper and deeper.

I stopped for a second, before I did my deepest one yet.

"You are pretty good when battling titans, maybe not the best, but you can definitely kill. Loosing you would be painful to watch. And besides, I have always heard about your wish to go outside of the walls, and adventure out the see the ocean and everything. If you die, you will let everyone down."

I put down my razer. I was letting Levi down by doing this... I threw the razer acrossed the room. What the hell am I doing!?
My wrists were bleeding really badly, but I couldn't care less. I should probably cover them, though.

I got up and went to the empty bathroom, carrying some ace bandages. I washed off all the blood that was running down to my hands with nice cold water. I knew it would hurt to get paper towels and just rub the water away, so I just sat there for a minute letting the water run off of my arms. Once they were almost done drying, I grabbed the bandages and wraped them around my wrists, making sure that they would not be able to bleed anymore.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I look absolutely disgusting. The bags under my eyes were still there, my hair was a complete mess, and you could clearly see that I was crying, with the red in my eyes, and my tear-stained face.

I lightly sighed to myself, before pulling down my sleeves and walking back to my room. I don't feel like doing anything right now, and I was pretty worn out from cutting, so I layed on my bed hoping that I could get a nap.
~~~

I don't remember my dream, it was just a dark nothingness. I guess it was better than a nightmare, though.

I gazed over at my clock, 5:53. At least Levi will be here soon. I want to talk to him again. Heh, I sound crazy. Any normal person would stay away from a person that beat the shit of them, but me? Heh. I want his attention. I layed back down on my bed, waiting for Levi to return.