Chapter 7

I woke up in a different room from my own. It looked similar, but nicer and cleaner. Levi, and another person was there too, my vision was still kind of blurry though. I moved myself to sit up strait, but something caught my arm. Lazily looking over, I saw it was Hanji working on my wrist. I blinked a few times to remove the blurryness.

Oh yeah, I passed out earlier from hyperventilating. What was Levi thinking of me?

Hanji looked up at me. "So, Eren. Why did you cut? Your precious skin doesn't deserve it. Plus you could have turned to titan form without wanting to. Not that I am complaining th-"

"Shit glasses. Stop. Now." Levi harshly interjected. 

I looked over at him, he was leaning against a wall in the room. "Eren. Your going to tell me about the scars later." Every inch of him was being serious and demanding.

"Why do you get to know, but I can't? I still could do more experiments wit-"

"No. Can't you see? This is more serious then a little mistake that you can just run tests on him. Once you are done here, you will leave him alone about this." His voice was raising at the end. I could tell he was getting mad.

Hanji finished with my right arm and switched sides to get to my left one. Levi came to my side and nealed down.

"Eren, I found this in your room." He held up a small peice of medal. My razer, he found it?

"I-"

"Eren." I stayed quiet. What was I supposed to do in this situation? "Do you have any others? Where are they?"

"I have a few others. They are in my dresser drawer." I quietly spoke.

"Okay, make sure Hanji doesn't do anything weird." He got up and, I'm assuming, went to my room to get them.

It was all quiet for a minute before Hanji spoke again. "You know, Levi seems to care about you."

"But, Levi hates everyone."

"Thats what he wants you to believe, but trust me, he can be warm-hea-" She was cut off by the door slaming open.

He threw all of the razers in a trash can, before heading back over my way. Hanji quickly finished whatever she was doing and left the room.

Levi stared at me, slightly making me feel uncomfortable. I knew I fucked up, why are you now intimidating me?

"Why." He said in a demanding tone. It was alomst as if he was giving me a command, and not a question.

I looked down at my bandaged covered wrists. I could feel tears start to form, and roll down my cheeks. "B-because, I d-deserve it"