Chapter 35

*Eren's P.O.V.*

This world is amazing. All the sights it has to offer, and I have even gone to see to see the ocean, the ice moutains, and much more, all with the help of Alina.

She is a really good fighter, and knows how to control her powers very well. She has taught me a lot of things.

She taught me much better skills of hand-to-hand combat, so battling off titans have become so much easier. She also taught me how to control them one hundred percent of the time, so nothing bad will ever happen again.

Her cockyness did get on my nerves a bit, but other then that, hanging out with my sister was really fun, and interesting.

I have been keeping a journal about everything I see. Writing everything down, and drawing pictures of oceans. This was all I dreamed about and I am possibly that happiest I will ever be.

And the saddest.

I miss Levi. It has been so long since I have seen him, and been in his warm hugs. I think about him a lot, and I wonder how he is taking it, with me being away for so long.

I am having nightmares every night, but she has helped me with them whenever I wake up. She is almost like my Levi for the time being untill I return.

Although the problem is, I don't know where to go, to be able to head back home. We have been away for so long.. seven hundred one days, to be exact. We could be anywhere on earth right now.

"Hey, Alina, where are we right now?" I asked her.

"I don't know the exact spot to be honest, but I do know that we are kind of close to the walls, if you want to go back."

"Yeah, I miss Levi and all my friends. I do want to go back if that is possible."

"Well yeah, lets go. I know the way, follow me. Also, who is Levi?"

"H-He is... my boyfriend.."

"Oh, I didn't know you had a boyfriend that you left behind, I would have taken you back sooner then."

"So, you don't care if I'm gay?"

She looked at me like I was crazy. "Pshh, I'm lesbian, I couldn't give any shits. Anyway, if you want to see your boyfriend, we really should go quickly, we are a couple of miles away, but if you look close enough you can see the wall from here."

We then started to head back to where I belonged.