Chapter 9

"AHHHHH"

I was jolted out of my sleep from a random scream.

"I KNEW IT! YOU TWO ARE A THING!"

I sat up in the bed to see Hanji clapping her hands and jumping up and down.

"Shit glasses, no we are not. Fuck off." Levi spoke semi-tiredly.

"ARE YOU SURE? BECAUSE YOU TWO WERE TOTALLY CUDDLING!" Her loud screaming was starting to hurt my ears.

"Why are you even in my room? What time is it?"

"It is like 6:15! You were both late, so I came to see where you were and AHHHH!" I flung my hands over my ears, as a sign of distress.

"Go the fuck away. We need to change." He started to get up and shove her out of the room.

"TOGETHER?" she said before Levi slammed the door shut.

"Ugh, I hate her so much." He muttered under his breath.

"Well that was an interesting wake up call." I said sarcasticly.

"Yeah, but we still need to get ready. Go back to your room and change there."

I opened the door to see Hanji falling onto the floor. "You were listening to our conversation weren't you?" She shook her head before getting up and running off. I just rolled my eyes and walked back to my room.

As fast as I could, I changed and rushed downstairs and out to the training feild.

"Where the hell were you?!" Asked Erwin.《Erwin is the head comander right? I'm not sure. Welp, I made myself look stupid. Bye.》"Why are you late?!"

"I apologize, sir. I just accidentally slept too late. It won't happen again."

"It better not!" He yelled into my face. "I will let it slide this time, since Levi was also late, but don't expect it next time." He then led us all into a forest for training.

~~~

Training was okay, we just practiced learning better skilles with our equipment, and attacking fake titans. Nothing new. Although the entire time Levi ignored me. He does usually stay away, but today, he wouldn't even look my direction. I guess he was just mad about being late.
I felt someone grab my shoulders, so I quickly turned around.

"Be lucky nothing bad happened, brat" Levi stood there with an angry look on his face.

"You were also late, stop pushing this all on me." I spat back. Bad idea, because his look just got even madder.

"No, this wouldn't have happened if you didn't drag me into bed last night." He hissed.

I struggled out of his grip, and ran back to my room. Great. I thought, Levi is mad at me. I climbed into my bed, shaking. I didn't mean to piss him off. I started to lightly cry and whipe away tears as they formed. He isn't going to comfort me anymore!