Chapter One

Thursday, July 19th

Louis’ POV

“Come on Louis!  You better have your bum in that car in five minutes or we are leaving without you!”, I heard my mum yell up the stairs to my bedroom.

“Fine by me!  I didn’t want to go anyways!”, I retorted while stuffing my bags with last minute items.  It wasn’t completely true, I did want to see my “Aunt” Shannon but not for three weeks, during my last summer before Uni!

“Don’t give me your sass! You are going and that is final! We already discussed how I can’t trust you to stay home and watch the girls all by yourself for three weeks! Now hurry up!”, She yelled back, but more in a I don’t wanna go over this anymore attitude than an actual angry one, she was too excited for me to kill her mood.

I finally gave in and grabbed my bags and headed down the stairs to meet my mum at the bottom ushering me to walk faster with her hands.  My twin sisters, Daisy and Phoebe run past me and out the door to dad’s car.  He is going on a business trip and is going to drop them off at a summer camp on the way to the airport.  

My two half sisters, Lottie and Fizzy are going to got to a friends for a week and then they are going on a school trip for two more weeks.  That leaves my mum, my full sister named Georgia, and me to go to my “Aunt” Shannon’s.  She isn’t really my aunt but Georgia and I have known her our whole lives because she is my moms best friend.  The two are inseparable, so for them three weeks is short, for me it is crazy! I don’t know what I am going to do there?  

I mean it is kinda my fault because last summer my mom went to see her for 3 weeks like normal, and ermm. . .well lets just say I hosted a party and did things I’m not proud of.  So, now I am stuck on this trip to Cheshire where my aunt moved to.  Ugh. . What a waste of three weeks! 

The ride goes a lot faster than I had anticipated, but it did help that I was asleep for most of it cuddling my pillow pet dolphin.  I’m not ashamed in the least!  I knew we were close because I saw a sign saying Cheshire blur in my vision.  After a few turns and a couple roundabouts we had arrived. Finally!

I glance over and see my mom beaming with happiness it is almost blinding, but I couldn’t help but smile at her.  What her smile is contagious!  By the time I even open my door though my mom was already running up the walk to embrace Shannon in a crazy fit of laughter, smiles, and hugging.  I mean it makes sense we haven’t seen her since Christmas 6 months ago.  When I get to opening up the back to get my bags I look over at Georgia and we both just laughed.

“I swear I don’t know how they didn’t just end up together instead of with our dad?”, Georgia jokes while grabbing her bags.

“I know! I mean everytime they see each other they act like teenagers again and are practically glued together!” I joke back and we just laugh harder.

As I walk up the path to the house still joking with Georgia, I notice someone standing by the door.  Georgia notices at the same time I do and looks to me and grins with a wink.  Ohhhh of course my mom would forget to tell me that Hannah would be at home from Uni for the summer.