Chapter Twenty-Seven

AN:  Woot Hoot!  An update!  This chapter is really long and I wrote it all in one go so I hope you like it!  A lot is about to go down!  We are finally at the part where we get to properly meet Harry's mum and Harry is about to drop the news. . sooooo lets see how it all goes!

Just have to say thank-you for all the lovely comments and veiws and votes and the whole shibang!  you guy make me so happy!  *sending my love* c;

P.s.  I had to throw in a cute gif of Harry and his mum on the side, but who know if in the story they will be hugging anymore. . Like I said lots about to go down. . 

xXxX Vote, Comment, Share! XxXx ;D

--------------

Harry’s POV

“Hey Lou can you be a dear and hand me a spoon out of the drawer on the right. . no over one.  .then up . .little higher . .yeah that one.  Thanks.”, I asked chuckling at Louis who was in the kitchen with me trying to locate the spoons.

He takes so out a few forks after handing me the spoon I asked for and places the forks on top of his head so they made antlers,”You’re welcome ‘dear”

I laugh at his fork made antlers and stick my tongue out at him but he just reaches out and pokes it,”Louuu.” I say wiping my tongue off jokingly.

I turned back to the food I was now serving onto plates.  I decided to make a meal I knew everyone would like, chicken with a side of vegetables.  Nothing too fancy, but I didn’t have a lot to work with because we really needed to go grocery shopping.  I placed another piece of breaded chicken onto my mum’s plate.  When I turn around I find Louis munching on a carrot with one hand and a bag of them in his other.  

“Lou!  Don’t eat all of those! We need them for the meal”, I tell him raching my hand out for the carrot he was gaurding with his body.

“No Never!”, He says gripping them even tighter.

“Come on Lou. . pleaseeeee!”, I try once more and when he doesn’t budge I give him the face I know he can’t resist.  I just out my bottom lip and tilt my head down, making my eyes appear bigger and fuller to him,”Please Lou Bear.”

I watch as he has a mental battle looking down at the carrots and then back to my eyes.  He rolls his eyes and I know I have won over him. “Here.”, He said handing them over to me.

I chuckle inwardly and start taking some out of the bag to place them on the plate with the other veggies.  

Out of the corner I see Lou slump against the counter crossing his arms and sighing deeply.  I thought it was just about the carrots again, but when I turn to look at him directly I can tell there is more to that sigh than just some orange carrots.  He is nervous that much is obviou by the way his crystal blue eyes are cast downward to the tiled floor below.  His hands fiddling with the sleeve of my shirt.  

I wish I could calm his down and tell him that it is all going to be okay.  That we have nothing to worry about.  Dinner will go perfectly and my mum will be happy for us.  She will hear about our problem and will fix everything like she has my whole life, but after the incident with Charley, I really don’t know.