Chapter Seven

AN:  Whyyy Helloo!  I got a nice beefy chapter for you all today and I hope you like it.  Its all leading up to a big point in the story sooo yeah it's building up to it all.  So, bare with me. :)  Also, if you feel like you want more Larry fluff after having read this, you are more than welcome to go read my Larry One-Shots ;) Thanks and please....

Vote, Comment, and Share ;D

--------------------

Saturday, July 28th

Louis’ POV

After that night with Hannah I felt just as confused and frustrated as I did the days before but I did what Hannah said and just distanced myself from Harry until I was really to see him again.  I did this not knowing that even though I didn’t understand who I was yet, a part of me was yearning for him.  I missed him to be honest, all day, everyday.  I kept reminding myself that I wasn’t ready to see him, not just yet that is.  

All week I had been hanging out with Hannah.  Ever since that day something changed between us.  It was like we were becoming best mates, and I was really liking having her to talk to about all of this.  She told me about her feelings towards Lauren, the girl she is dating.  She also told me how she was too scared to tell her mom.  She was afraid that she wouldn’t accept her.  I assured her that if we were talking about the same Shannon that there was no way she wouldn’t accept her own daughter.  Plus, Shannon had nothing against lesbians.  Heck, I bet she tried a few things in her time, if you know what I mean.  Wink wink.  

To be honest, I think Hannah was more scared that people would look at her differently, and I couldn’t really blame her because I looked at myself differently now that I was feeling this way.  Hannah also helped me through what I was feeling, she helped me understand that this was all normal, and instead of the feelings being towards a girl it was towards Harry.  Wonderful, and charming, Harry.

Oh, Louis just text him!  Stop freaking out about who you are and just follow your heart!  So, Friday night I opened up my phone and texted him.  I told him that I wanted to meet up Saturday to make it up to him for leaving so soon.  I wanted to tell him about Hannah not really being my date, but I didn’t wanna do it over a text so I just ignored his comment about us.  I decided to get a bit cheeky at the end because I like to flirt with people I like and before I knew what I was doing I had sent him a text saying that it was a date!?  God, Louis you can be so thick!  Harry went along with it though, thankfully and we flirted for a few texts about flowers and then it was over before I knew it.

Now, today Its Saturday.  I have been rummaging through my clothes for the last half-an-hour trying to figure out what to wear.  I growled in frustration and nervously ran one hand through my hair and was biting the nails of my other.  I looked over at my door when I heard someone knock softly against the wood.  I walked over and opened it to find Hannah on the other side, and I just gestured for her to come in.  When she did her face looked amused and she tried to hide her chuckles.  I gave her a nervous look and crossed my arms.

“Oh Lou!  Its okay we will find something for you to wear.”, she said trying to reassure me while bending down and sorting through the piles of clothes I had tossed all over the place.