Chapter Eighteen

AN:  Sorry for the longer wait everyone but you will have to bare with me for a little while.  I have been super dupper busy with uni work for the past few weeks which means I haven't been able to write much.  I also am going to be having finals in two(ish) weeks, and my birthday as well.  Oh and Easter!  As you can see a lot is happening and I am just going to have to not be able to update as often.  It is really sad isn't it?!  :(  Although once I hit summer I am gonna write all the time and you guys will love me again! ;D  Anyways, enjoy this chapter even though it is a short one.  Please...

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share XxXx

-------------------

Harry's POV

I could feel my body slowly wake up.  I knew it was morning because of the light shining through to the back of my eyelids.  I didn't feel ready enough to open them yet.  Once I had regained more consciousness I realized the heavy weight of something on my chest and the warmth it was bringing me.  huh?  I opened my eyes and looked around the room feeling disoriented.  This isn't my bedroom?  I then felt cold air on my neck and looked down to see a head of messy brown hair and a boy nuzzled into my neck small breaths escaping his mouth sending shivers down my spine.  

Louis.  

I smiled having remembered that we were at Lauren’s and Louis and I slept together.  Well, maybe not "slept together" but slept tangled in each others arms.  I felt a calm take over my body just knowing how much closer we were getting.  I studied Louis and the way he would twitch in his sleep.  Oh, he must be dreaming.  I slowly slid away from him careful not to wake him as I went to go use the loo.  

As I was washing my hands my ears twitched to the sound of Louis whimpering next door.  I quickly dried my hands and heard a few more noises come from the room before entering it.  I was about to go wake him up until I heard him moan slightly while wiggling a bit on the bed.  I wasn't sure if I should wake him up or not.  I heard another moan escape his lips before watching him slightly make a small hip thrust into the air.  

Is he...?  

He's not right?

Nooo?

Yes?  

Then I heard him moan again, but this time it made me freeze, my body going ridgid and my eyes wide.

He didn't just?

Did he???

I wasn't sure what he said, but a second later I heard him say it again and I knew I wasn't mistaken.  I felt my ears burn red as my cheeks heated up quickly.  He was moaning my name, and not just any name but Hazza.

I decided it would be best if I woke him up seeing as he was getting louder by the minute and I didn't want Lauren and Hannah to think we were actually having sex in here.  I didn't know Louis could be so vocal, and I'm not going to lie.  It was really turning me on, but I couldn't think bout that now.  I needed to wake Lou up.  I reached out and shook him slightly, but it didn't work so I shook him harder.