Chapter Twenty-Four

AN:  Eyyyyy!  So I am on summer vacation now for a couple of months so hopefully I will be able to update a bunch and give you all the feels!  Just a reminder that this is getting even closer to the end. . thinking about 10 chapters left at the most. . who knows maybe less or more??  Sad I know!!  I love this story so much!

Anyways sorry this is a tad short but the last one was like six pages long soooo it all balances out in the end right *shrug*  Also the gif/picture on the side dosen't specifically go with this chapter but I love it too much and had to throw it in!. .So anyways please enjoy and . .

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx ;D

----------------------

Louis' POV

We both stayed there like that for several minutes trying to catch our breaths before Harry managed to find enough energy to look at me.  We just stared into each others eyes saying everything we were feeling, and before I even could think about what I said I said,"I love you, Harry."

Three simple words but I had no idea how he was going to react.  I didn't even know I was going to say that at all.  I didn't even know that I had even felt that way until I said it actually.  But no that I think about it, I guess I kinda do.  I look up at him to see he is looked at me in a bit of a shock.

Sh*t Sh*t Sh*t!!  

I wasn't supposed to freak him out and ruin our moment!  What am I supposed to do now?!  F*cking bloody d*mn sh*t!!?  I am such a bloody d*mn idiot!

I watch as he opens and closes his mouth several times with nothing coming out.  I am about to try to apologize when he finally speaks up and when he does I can't believe my ears.

"Lou, I can't believe I am saying this, but I love you too."

I fell all the fear and anxiety I was just having leave my system and a sense of euphoria takes its place.

"Really?", I ask hesitantly.

He just leans down slowly brushing our lips together softly before attaching them for a small loving kiss.  He pulls away and says,"Of course I do."

I curl into his chest but then I feel an empty feeling take over me.  I look to see Harry has pulled out and has tied up the condom.  I tug on him not wanting him to even leave me for the few seconds to go dispose of it and the wrapped I set on the table at the beginning.  I wanted him hear next to me. . always.  

I watched his naked body walk over to the trash bin and throw it all away before wiggling his bum at me as he puts the lube back in the drawer.  How did I get so lucky to have such a wonderful and sexy guy such as Harry to fall in love with.  I keep surprising myself every time I even think it.  I love Harry!  I love him!  I love him!!  I love him!!!  

I watch as Harry leaves the room, and I wonder what he is doing.  I scramble out of the warm bed and walk into to the hallways.  I feel so mischievous walking around naked in my own boyfriend’s house but it was kinda fun.  I notice the bathroom light is on and walk over to it.  Harry is grabbing a towel out of the cupboard when he then turns around to face me.  When he does though he jumps a little and I laugh at him.